@red
Reaction score
Who gets the next shot???

Cain just destroyed Big Foot.
JDS just got destroyed.
Cormier won't fight Cain.
Werdum is busy with TUF: Brazil
Mir lost to JDS in his last fight.

That leaves either Cain sitting out waiting or they feed him someone like Big Country.

Todd Duffee

Todd trains with him too but the UFC and MMA needs Reem to kill Bigfoot if they want the heavyweight division to survive..I think that's why they gave Reem an opponent he can dominate and should dominate

If they gave him Mir just for the hell of it, the Mir curse will make Cain lose his title to a returning AA.

Dana cut's Overeem calls Overeem all sorts of names and then goes insane.

Not sure how Bigfoot survives the Reem's chemically induced onslaught. He just might die.

I hope Reem tries one of those flying knees like he threw on James Thompson. Just not sure if Silva is quick enough to counter but I wanna see!:mad:

Not sure how Bigfoot survives the Reem's chemically induced onslaught. He just might die.

Guy has had a year to roid all he wants and then get clean for his piss test before he fights BigFoot... I'm almost scared to see how big he is at the weigh-in.

Chaos! True Chaos. Struve? Nog? I'm reaching here. Cormier would beat Cain but they do not want to fight each other.

Fabricio Werdum.

If Vai Cavalo takes care of business in Brazil, I'd have interest in this match-up.

If Bigfoot somehow manages to beat Overeem which I doubt will happen Dana will cut Overeem & say that he was an overrated bum.

Similar to how he discredits Fedor. :wink:

Back