If Big Foot beats Overeem...RIP Heavyweight Division

Cormier Moving down. Overeem losing. Werdum vs Nog stuck fighting in TUF.

why? if he beats overeem he has to fight jds and after jds gets done nursing his second head jds kills bigfoot and fights cain again.

Someone is liking what he sees..

frank-mir-headphones.gif

10/10

Yes good observation. Without the Reem I'm pretty sure HW will be Cain's division for a very long time, but I was saying all along for Mir's sake he shouldn't have fought JDS but waited in case somebody beat him. Terrible styleistic match-up for Mir, was JDS (to sound like Goldberg).

In fact in your HW post-apocalypse scenario Mir is probably the only hope of a worthy challenger of Cain lol!

JDS will be back, just has to work cardio, a fight or two, JDS vs loser reem/bigfoot or even duffee, or cormier, make his fight another wrestler, work on that cardio of his.

WAARRR HUNT

everything is falling into place for the Somoan to rise and devour all HW foes

But if Overeem wins, it sets up Cain vs Overeem, which will be a hell of a fight, while JDS can get his rebound fight or two, maybe against Hunt and Barnett, meanwhile the winner of Cain/Overeem fights Werdum if he beats Nogueira, by which time, the winner of Barnett/JDS would get the following title shot. There's a ton of possibilities.

10/10

Yes good observation. Without the Reem I'm pretty sure HW will be Cain's division for a very long time, but I was saying all along for Mir's sake he shouldn't have fought JDS but waited in case somebody beat him. Terrible styleistic match-up for Mir, was JDS (to sound like Goldberg).

In fact in your HW post-apocalypse scenario Mir is probably the only hope of a worthy challenger of Cain lol!

I love Mir but he would get killed by Cain and I wouldn't even want to watch that happen to him.

I don't see bigfoot beating Overeem, he is too slow and not strong enough to hold him down. He has a puncher's chance.

even then us Mexicans aren't that big. It would be hard to find HW Mexicans.

Dont take this racist in any way, but is Cain 100% mexican? I know he was born in the USA, but are both his parent from Mexico?

Back