If Bendo can't TD Cowboy

TewPoint0

DHEA Abuser
@Brown
Reaction score
Bendo is an amazing talent and is 2-0 against Cowboy. So I understand that Bendo is the favorite for good reason. But if Cerrone is able to keep the fight standing in more of a kickboxing match, should Cowboy have anything to fear? I believe Cerrone would win by decision if he can avoid the takedown while somehow fighting fearlessly in a kickboxing match. In short, Cowboy needs to look elusive like Machida and violent like Chuck.

Can't wait to see this fight

"Elusive like Machida and violent like Chuck"

We have a poet here.

I have a feeling Benson reminds people why he's one of the best in the world.

Actually it probably depends more if Dana told Cerrone he's getting a title shot with a win. If he did, Cowboy's fucked.

"Elusive like Machida and violent like Chuck"

We have a poet here.

Not a poet, but definitely a dreamer. A visionary if you will. Kidding.

But an Iceman Dragon would be the shit, right? It's also a bit of a contradiction, I suppose.

I have a feeling Benson reminds people why he's one of the best in the world.

Actually it probably depends more if Dana told Cerrone he's getting a title shot with a win. If he did, Cowboy's fucked.

Dana knows RDA's getting a shot and Khabib comes right after so yeah Dana probably did tell Cowboy he's getting a shot.

Don't sleep on Benson standing, I thought when Nate Diaz was on a run he would be able to beat Benson up standing but that was certainly not the case

I think Henderson wins again. You've gotta respect Cowboy, but after the winning streak he's on and being so close to a title shot. I gotta think taking a fight 2 weeks after fighting against an opponent at the level of Henderson is a bad move.

Don't sleep on Benson standing, I thought when Nate Diaz was on a run he would be able to beat Benson up standing but that was certainly not the case

Donald's stand-up style poses more problems to Bendo than Diaz' stand-up style.

Benson wrecks Donald......again.

When did Benson wreck Cowboy? Did u see their first fight, Cowboy won the 1st 4th and 5th round IMO and commentator Frank Mir. Second fight he went for a stupid TD for some stupid reason a got front choked.
These were years ago and even while Cerrone was a lot slimmer, he still stuffed all of benson TD attempts after the 3rd and schooled him in standup.
Cerrone wins this fight because he has more tools to use vs Henderson 1 tool.
See you after the fight!

Can't wait to see Bendo's patented air jabs.

Love the guy but I hate that shit. Hope it's a great fight.

Bendo held that strap for a reason and he's got to be the favorite coming in here but if Cerrone really has the bats out of his belfry now and he's literally just taking everyone one fight at a time, I think he could get the nod this go around.

I expect a lot more of the first fight rather than anything approaching the second one from either guy.

Bendo held that strap for a reason and he's got to be the favorite coming in here but if Cerrone really has the bats out of his belfry now and he's literally just taking everyone one fight at a time, I think he could get the nod this go around.

I expect a lot more of the first fight rather than anything approaching the second one from either guy.

Cerrone is actually ranked higher than Benson. The past is the past. We'll see how it goes. Remember what Page did to Wandi on their 3rd match? Crazy shit happens sometimes.

Not a poet, but definitely a dreamer. A visionary if you will. Kidding.

But an Iceman Dragon would be the shit, right? It's also a bit of a contradiction, I suppose.

Your jokes suck. If you have to say kidding that should give it away.

And for the record. Gyrados is a water-dragon, so there. I assume you know who Gyrados is because you sound like you're 9.

Your jokes suck. If you have to say kidding that should give it away.

And for the record. Gyrados is a water-dragon, so there. I assume you know who Gyrados is because you sound like you're 9.

You son of a bitch, dont call our Lord Gyarados and then typo his name - twice

Back