• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If an Alien landed next to you and said - Take Me To Your Leader...

Only one thing to do

q9m4ltigdw5b1.jpg

Andrei the giant. They've gotta have time travel right?

If they didn't I'd say Trudeau and also mention he's evil and has a horde of Indians and Somolians that will try to kill you on sight.

They definitely have at least light speed. My Logic is they get there in a second on their ship and after abducting Trudeau they are confused why the leader likes being anally probed.
Damn fam I ain't even kno di 'malis be rollin' w/Trudeau like dat my hoyo be Saiyan dat all di tayum I just thot she watch too much JRE lmfaolll finna call her rn let her know her son woke now thanks fam u a real one knew di brownskins were up to sumthin tho ting easy to see 💯

Back in my 20s I was manager at a Guitar Center in LA.

I had some cunty douchebag demand to speak to a manager, so I started to walk away, then turned back in similar fashion.

"I'm the manager.

What's up?"

2nd best "fuck you" feeling i ever had while working a shit job.

#1 some bitch yelled at me for going to the wrong house delivering her pizza.
(Almost guaranteed because she didn't say her address clearly when she put in the order)

I asked her, if you saw me and you knew I was at the wrong address why in the fuck didn't you just tell me this was your house?

She gave me more attitude
She was hangry.

So I started eating her pizza in front of her face.

She starts freaking out "hey that's my pizza, that's my lunch."

"What???

you don't have any pizza.
You don't have any lunch.
This is my pizza now.

It's fucking GOOD TOO."

She was so mad.

Almost got fired, would have been worth it.
(Pretty easy to replace a shit paying job with another shit paying job)

*I swear, even when I was young and at my most reckless, I was exceedingly kind and respectful so long as you weren't a complete asshole to me first, but if you were, then so be it.

I'd take them to the nearest police station. Then let them deal with it.

I'd take them to Fedor. He is the last emperor.

Plus if it's hostile he can punch it.

The only proper authorities that I recognize are my commanding officer and The Lord, our God. As we are commanded to present ourselves unto The Almighty and not the other way around, the far more likely available party will have to do. We find out if Zeta Reticulans are allergic to cigar smoke.

Back