If A. Silva beat Weidman 2nd fight...

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who would he be fighting for title?

Would of it been Weidman rubber match, Machida, or someone else?

Probably Vitor or Jacare. Weidman wouldn't have the luxury of a second fight. He woulnd have to earn his way back up, unlike Anderson.

Does it matter

Yes it does kinda, because I dont think it would be Lyota fighting for title. Why should certain champs get certain contenders and others dont , is my point. I mean how can you have top 10 ranked fighters if they are never going to fight for the title if certain fighter is the champion...

It dont matter tbh, Weidman will beat running man Machida anyways...

Who would he be fighting for title?

Would of it been Weidman rubber match, Machida, or someone else?

tumblr_m5t96wYgDO1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

As soon as Vitor got pulled they would have made the trilogy fight.

The lion would pull out of the fight due to the TRT ban and, suspiciously, not reveal the results of his drug test.

That would have been a bad day for Spider fans. 1 getting older and slower, the other getting older and better.

Weidman will not beat machida.. Much different style than silva and tailor made to defeat someone like Chris. Styles make fights homie.. Not discrediting chris because matchup wise he is a nightmare for a lot of the other contenders but his skillset lines up with what machida does best

Who cares, if Sonnen beat Silva in the first fight, who would be the MW champ today. Think about it...

Yes it does kinda, because I dont think it would be Lyota fighting for title. Why should certain champs get certain contenders and others dont , is my point. I mean how can you have top 10 ranked fighters if they are never going to fight for the title if certain fighter is the champion...

It dont matter tbh, Weidman will beat running man Machida anyways...

But it doesn't matter... because he didn't...

Who cares, if Sonnen beat Silva in the first fight, who would be the MW champ today. Think about it...

David Terrell would have come back and gone on a guillotine streak straight to GOAT status

The whole point is, why have Machida ranked if he was never gonna fight Silva anyways...

Back