If a fighters abilities were based on how handsome they are then who would be the best fighters in each weight class?

Finally, I can talk about my dick and mods can't stop me. It's like inviting a vampire into your ass -- er, house.

a5JpHz.gif

For the full funny clip, click on....

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...ate=ive&vld=cid:768c5637,vid:04SJDL-yEQo,st:0

Vaguely concealed gay thread. Let’s have at it

Flyw - matteus nicolau (?)
Bw - Aljo?
Fw - topuria for sure
Lw - poirier or drew dober?
Ww - jouban (does he still fight?)
Mw - mr secret juice himself. Pull out king Paulo Costa
LHW - shit Jiri idk
HW - maybe Gane or a younger Stipe

Idk I don’t follow super hard. Mostly just looked at the top 15 and who they fought.
It’s pretty hard when you realize the top 15 fighters are all not model-looking guys (bro some are hella ugly haha). Probably gotta go lower on the roster to find the real ones.

I didn’t rank the girls cuz that’s just gay

Last edited:
I don't judge anybody on their sexual orientation, unless they are into little kiddies and forcing themselves on unwilling victims

However, this is definitely a gay forum and I think it's time to leave you guys to it

Enjoy your stay at the Blue Oyster

If a fighters abilities were based on how handsome they are then who would be the best fighters in each weight class?

No homo or what???

Fine, i'll bite.

Fighters that make me hard? Let's see...

Big Country Roy Nelson
Lil Nog
Jeff Monson
Antonio "BigFoot" Silva
Raul Rosas Jr
Tim Sylvia
Cyborg
Virna Jandiroba
Wanderlei
Gabi Garcia
Eric "Butterbean" Esch
Gabriel "Napao" Gonzaga
Colin "The Freakshow" Fletcher
Vince "El Marro" Lucerro
Sharabuttofalljokes Magomedov

TEAM BLUE OYSTER BAR

I can appreciate a handsome man. Nothing wrong with this thread IMO. Im more into the rugged look rather than the pretty boy look so here’s my list.
Heavyweight - Pavlovich (slim pickins in HW but went with the nice hair and cute smile on a huge frame)
Light heavyweight - Perriera (so masculine)
Middleweight - Du Plessis (nice hair and smile)
Welterweight - Shavkat (exotic sexiness)
Lightweight - Poirer (he looks way better now than in his 20’s)
Featherweight - Topuria (some would say ortega but I think his looks are overrated)
BW - this one’s tough, not many lookers in this division. I guess sandhagen just not for being too ugly?

Back