IDL vs. The War Room

Anung Un Rama

Idol of Millions
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is somebody going to step up and stop this bullshit?

IDL cannot make a single post without the same group of posters derailing the entire thread with some asinine ad hom attack that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

If these guys are so intellectually superior that they think IDL is a joke, they should be mature enough look past his posts for something that is worth their response, or respectful enough of the TS/WR to do the same.

Well, I think it is because IDL often posts false information with no citations or sources. And people try and correct this false information.

But what do I know. Let's keep blaming the people trying to prevent the conspiracy theories from spreading around.

Weird defense. From what I read, IDL has a default response to EVERYTHING: there is a conspiracy behind (insert topic). And every source he provides is bad. That is the real thread derailment, IMO.

Its the globalists, the mods are in their pockets, and delete his sources. Sherdog conspiracy.

Everything is a conspiracy!!!!!

I don't mind it. This is a debate forum after all. View points are supposed to be challenged.

Weird defense. From what I read, IDL has a default response to EVERYTHING: there is a conspiracy behind (insert topic). And every source he provides is bad. That is the real thread derailment, IMO.

You know what his response is w/o ever having to read his shit anymore. All of us do. Yet you and Jack just can't help yourselves from egging him on.

I second this motion....They go to far and need to just calm down....If u think hes wrong that is super fantastic ...

Just stop going into his threads ....You are starting to annoying even the lurkers

this thread is an ad-hom attack

Is somebody going to step up and stop this bullshit?

3819684-2655182910-25581.jpg

Well, I think it is because IDL often posts false information with no citations or sources. And people try and correct this false information.

But what do I know. Let's keep blaming the people trying to prevent the conspiracy theories from spreading around.

No, its because you guys go for the low hanging fruit.

Asking a conspiracy theorist for sources is like acting a religious man for proof of God. There is no proof. Their is faith and maybe some breadcrumbs. But you guys love to feel superior in contrast to his posting style.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending IDL. If this were the heavies or mayberry then I wouldn't even notice it. But this is the WR, and its been slow and a good thread is rare. MadSquabbles started a poignant thread and it devolved into IDL vs. The WR within 40 posts.

Thats ridiculous.

IDLs responses are on topic though.

You know what his response is w/o ever having to read his shit anymore. All of us do. Yet you and Jack just can't help yourselves from egging him on.

I very rarely quote him, but I do respond when he quotes me.

If we all agree his posting quality is poor seems like the hate is misdirected, no?

I second this motion....They go to far and need to just calm down....If u think hes wrong that is super fantastic ...

Just stop going into his threads ....You are starting to annoying even the lurkers
They are not his threads. Usually, what happens is someone posts a legit thread topic, then IDL comes in and does his CT dance, people respond because he is posting bs, and the thread derails.

Also, as others have said, this is a debate forum. IDL doesn't get some special privilege to be immune from being challenged. Just because he's a one trick pony doesn't mean that he gets to do that trick without being challenged on it.

Unsupported make believe CTs are not what I would call "on topic". When you post that type of stuff it is inevitable that they will drive threads off topic.

Anyway, I'm not calling for the guy to get banned or anything I welcome all opinions!

I very rarely quote him, but I do respond when he quotes me.

If we all agree his posting quality is poor seems like the hate is misdirected, no?

I don't agree.

1. He isn't very good at backing up an argument, but that doesn't mean his original observation is always wrong.

2. The arguments have played out a dozen times and they are always the same.

tumblr_lox9dkAxKd1qgmivlo1_500.gif

And those arguments are never about the thread topic. They are always about IDL. IDL at least posts about the OP.

Asking a conspiracy theorist for sources is like acting a religious man for proof of God. There is no proof. Their is faith and maybe some breadcrumbs. But you guys love to feel superior in contrast to his posting style.

This is important. You can't ask IDL for mainstream media sources, because his stance is that mainstream media is part of the problem. So he links an alternative media source, and it get's discredited. So its a vicious circle.

This thread is just a smokescreen designed by the illuminati.

Anung, we know you are just a conehead trying to distract us from the globalization movement. Go back to the Vatican.

Not really, they're always the same (and so can't always be on topic) and are always uninformative. It also is, I think, important to refute misinformation.

Anung is just mad because he's a CT'er too.

No, its because you guys go for the low hanging fruit.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending IDL. If this were the heavies or mayberry then I wouldn't even notice it. But this is the WR, and its been slow and a good thread is rare. MadSquabbles started a poignant thread and it devolved into IDL vs. The WR within 40 posts.

Thats ridiculous.

It would probably help the cause if he didn't act so intellectually superior all the time, like he "gets it" and the rest of us are just ignorant cretins.

Back