Ideal finish to Nate Conor

tuff juice

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conorn knocks Nate down with a high head kick, swarms to donkey kong him, while Nick Diaz, suspended and not cornering his brother, is back in the dressing room cussing in Russian and shit. Sets up the undisputed GOAT hyping of any fight ever imo.

the same ending to Frank Shamrock vs Enson Inoue

Fedor vs. Arlovsky type of reckless KO would be a great ending.

I have a feeling only a few people would get that reference

Stockton slaps, flipping birds, trash talks inside the octagon, draw me like one of your French bros, brawl, more brawl, ground scramble, more ground scramble, then one of them gets finished spectacularly. Post fight: handshake turned into hug turned into full on make out session.

Stockton slaps, flipping birds, trash talks inside the octagon, draw me like one of your French bros, brawl, more brawl, ground scramble, more ground scramble, then one of them gets finished spectacularly. Post fight: handshake turned into hug turned into full on make out session.

Nick:what the fuck y'all lookin at? two men are makin out homie,no big deal or whatever? you wanna go? come and say that to my face bitch

I'd like to see Nate win by dominating Conor. Nothing against Conor, would just like to see Nate win. Whether or not he does anything like that is a completely different story.

tumblr_n901agOR791ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Nate wall stalls Connor and then eventually submits him

the butthurt would be glorious

Nate by triangle in round 2.

I have spend much of the day watching Fedor on Youtube.
But best finish is head clean off found one.

Connor knocks Nate down with a hard counter left. Connor dives in to finish him off, but Nate locks in a deep, violent triangle. Diaz knows it's over, so he pulls out a balloon from his shorts and makes a balloon animal with his left hand while throwing a 209 gang sign with his right hand. Connor taps, and Nate gets up and hands the balloon to McGregor, who is still recovering.

Back