I'd love to see Nate Diaz vs Matt Brown

Brown Diaz - who Wins?

• Nate

• Matt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same, Diaz would never take the fight though, he's adamant he only belongs fighting top 5 guys and on the fringes of the title picture.

Nate shuts him down with a left hook to the body, or a knee from the clinch, gnp follow up for the stoppage. Maybe a guillotine.

Haven’t watched Matt’s fight against Lima yet but in his fight against Baeza his reactions looked shot, despite his early success. I think Nate would pummel him.

IMO, it is the only type of matchup either guy should be taking at this point in their respective careers.

That’d be a helluva scrap, good call.

Two guys who just want to bang. Make it happen you bald goof!

I'd like to see it and I picked Brown, even though I'm a fan of Nate. It could go either way, just a hunch. I'm down.

I’d rather see Nick vs Brown personally, but I think either Diaz beats him. Big fan of all 3 fighters though.

Nick would pick Brown apart and break him, great fight though.

Great return fight and enough for the UFC to justify throwing Nick back into title contention (whether people agree with this type of booking or not). Nick vs Matt Brown then vs Wonderboy, Burns or Colby then a shot at Usma assuming he’s still champ. I can see it now.

That is too much to ask a guy who hasn't won in like 10 years. I think either/or (Matt/Wonderboy) would be a good idea, with Wonderboy obviously higher risk fight (if you're trying to get Diaz a win). But you can't try and get Nick on a streak at this point. You need to just take it one fight at a time, and therefore make the highest profile matches with him as you can! To be completely honest, I don't know why he and the UFC isn't throwing Nick's name in the Jake Paul sweepstakes. If Nick loses, no harm done to the UFC... he doesn't fight anyway. If he wins? That is your stepping stone fight, and now you can sell him as an instant contender at 170/185 if you like. Truth is, he probably only has 1 good fight left in him if that? But yeah, Jake Paul should be Nick's target for return.

I would personally prefer it the return fight for Nick diaz. Really good litmus test to see if Nick still got it or not.

Matt Brown is an absolute dog though, remember when wonderboy was supposed to beat him?

Back