• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Iconic Picture of Jon Jones in Handcuffs and Orange Prison Uniform

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jon-jones-drag-racing-plea-deal-video.jpg

He looks good in orange. Orange is the new black?

I wonder what goes through his mind as he is in handcuffs wearing that orange uniform after talking about changing his life and all that shit..

Most likely won't be the last time we see him in the orange jumpsuit.

I wonder how many guys he raped in his short time in the county jail.

Watch the video and look at the woman sitting behind him...Wants it bad, really bad.

UFC 197 headliner Jon Jones agrees to plea deal; judge doesn’t impose curfew | MMAjunkie
Jones’ attorney noted his upcoming title fight at UFC 197 against champ Daniel Cormier (17-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) and argued a curfew would be a harsh punishment. She said Jones (21-1 MMA, 15-1 UFC) needed to train late at night and added, “If it’s 10 (p.m.), he can’t even take his wife to watch a movie.”

Get a taxi? Let his wife drive? Why is this even an argument made to the judge if Jones has continued to drive recklessly?

Last edited:
Meh seen 1 jones prison pic ya seen em all.

No joke, orange really fits him.

The colors of a true champion! If I remember correctly, Jon told the cop "I can't wait to prove you wrong". Well, here you are buddy.

Back