• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social ICE smashes car window to arrest undocumented man without showing warrant

okay so he's an illegal immigrant in the US. He has a criminal history with misdemeanors.. but for what? is it a slightly more serious offences like assault/battery, theft/larceny or gun possession or is it some bullshit stuff like traffic offense, obscenity and/or possession of controlled substance (MJ - not the hard stuff of course)?

He's a chef - makes money and if he doesn't do any real harm then WTF..? leave him alone. If he's borderline hardened criminal then boot him back. But he's going to make his way back in because he wants to live with his family. Can't fault anyone for wanting to do that...
Just let him commit crimes and live here illegally. He's a chef for crying out loud!

{<BJPeen}

i personally like to tell cops: "fuck you, i won't do what you tell me! motherfucker!"
I like to reach into my pockets and whip my cell phone out suddenly.

Since the War Roomers (and most of their ilk outside of Sherdog) love illegal immigrants so much, maybe we should stop all legal immigration. That just wouldn't be fair to those that follow the rule of law and respect for the nation. It's better to have people unaccounted for, that break our laws, hate our culture and expect us to conform to how they do it back in their home country, which by the way is much better than the one they migrated to.

Get fucking bodied.

And warrants are almost all computerized nowadays unless it's a search warrant for like, a house. You just have to confirm they're in the state/national database and then go. If cops had to produce paper warrants every time they arrest someone at a traffic stop because it turns out they had an FTA warrant for something the cops would have to travel in packs of two cars with trailers to tow all the copies of active warrants with them.

GF screaming "show us the warrant" sounds like she buys into this shtick:

Return your jail house JD girl, it sucks.

lol did some research and apparently that girl who was screaming about her backpack had marijuana in it lol.

lol did some research and apparently that girl who was screaming about her backpack had marijuana in it lol.
Well yeah, pretty much anyone refusing to talk to police and demanding warrants has drugs on them.

So, this was a Bas Rutten/Mickey Ward liver punch. LOL

Since the War Roomers (and most of their ilk outside of Sherdog) love illegal immigrants so much, maybe we should stop all legal immigration. That just wouldn't be fair to those that follow the rule of law and respect for the nation. It's better to have people unaccounted for, that break our laws, hate our culture and expect us to conform to how they do it back in their home country, which by the way is much better than the one they migrated to.

See this is the insincere attitude and conversation you people have when it comes to the topic of illegal immigration.

None of us love illegal immigration. But we don't considerer these people to be as vile as serious hardened criminals and gangsters you are all portraying these people to be. There is an estimated 10 million of them living here under the radar, generally living clean, working and not bother your daily life. They usually do the shit jobs no one wants to do because it's backbreaking work with little pay.

Crossing over the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Getting caught here illegally is a misdemeanor. God Forbid someone who was unfortunate enough to be born in a country with much less would want to commit a misdemeanor in the US so he/she and their family can live a better life.

You want to break up families in the US simply because they are living here illegally.. ok.. you're a heartless piece of shit.

Again if this guy committed a real crime in the US most of us are FOR him getting deported and staying the fuck out. But if his crime is petty shit (such as being caught here illegally, driving offence, etc..) then why break up a home (and create a single parent situation)? Instead focus of illegals that have a real criminal record...

oh wow no misdemeanors your whole life!? you want a cookie for that boy scout? lol.

GTFO with your high and righteous attitude.

Again... if you can't differentiate between a person who's done real hard crime vs someone who got caught speeding or doing some dumb shit like MJ then there's no point in arguing with you. Are these people here illegally? yes... should they be kicked out? depends. if they don't hurt anybody and they work and provide for their family who gives a fuck...

They are committing crimes while here illegally. Them just being here is technically a crime. Yeah they should be kicked out.

It's not a high and righteous attitude. Entering a country illegally and committing misdemeanors is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. It's not like you trip and fall and just land on a misdemeanor.

Hell, it took me about 3 tries to spell misdemeanor correctly. That's how inexperienced I am with misdemeanors.

<13>

From your own source :

"Officers tried to negotiate with him for about 25 minutes until they were left "with no other choice than make the arrest by physically removing him from the vehicle," Neudauer said."

Do people think if they're assholes long enough that the cops / ICE are just going to walk away? They told him they had a paperless warrant, and the guy knew he was in the wrong.

"He has a prior criminal history that includes misdemeanor offenses," the spokesman said. "In 2011, a federal immigration judge granted him voluntary departure," and Millan returned to Mexico, he said.
"However, five days after he returned to Mexico, he was encountered by immigration officials after he illegally re-entered the United States under an assumed name. He was issued an expedited removal order and removed (deported) from the US."

How many fucking times does this have to happen before this guy understands that he is not legally allowed to be in the US? 25 fucking minutes of this bullshit? Both ICE and LOCAL cops were there trying to get this guy out of the car...enough is enough with this bullshit.

BTFO'd one post in.

Well done on ICE's part.

Well yeah, pretty much anyone refusing to talk to police and demanding warrants has drugs on them.

Yea but with the way she was talking I thought maybe she was just a normal idiot doing nothing wrong. Then when I heard how much she was freaking out about the backpack I realized something else was going on. I had to know what was in it (if anything).

How many of these threads need to backfire before..........

Quick point of privilege. Warrants should only and I do mean only be used for American citizens. If you're not a citizen that sucks for you. ICE did nothing wrong. Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

so due process rights are only for citizens? that means if you go on vacation to germany, or russia, or china, they can just arrest you and throw your ass in prison since you aren't a citizen?

it's this kind of moronic thinking that will eventually lead to the dissolution of our constitutional rights. morons don't know jack from shit and move the goal post to all the people they hate, not realizing eventually the goal post reaches them at some point.

you can't teach that kind of stupid, pretty sure you just gotta be born that fuckin idiotic.

so due process rights are only for citizens? that means if you go on vacation to germany, or russia, or china, they can just arrest you and throw your ass in prison since you aren't a citizen?

it's this kind of moronic thinking that will eventually lead to the dissolution of our constitutional rights. morons don't know jack from shit and move the goal post to all the people they hate, not realizing eventually the goal post reaches them at some point.

you can't teach that kind of stupid, pretty sure you just gotta be born that fuckin idiotic.

That happens quite often.

Again, dude was here illegally, refused to comply with officers, and had a criminal history. He knew the gamble he took when he came here, and now its biting him in the ass.

That happens quite often.

Again, dude was here illegally, refused to comply with officers, and had a criminal history. He knew the gamble he took when he came here, and now its biting him in the ass.

Not to mention that he already "self-deported" and then got caught coming back in 5 days later where he was forcefully deported.

Quick point of privilege. Thank you. I think you compiled the worst list possible for your point. I would've made a better list given the point you're trying to make. Also, anything that I've said in this thread wouldn't effect a US citizen. So your point will fall on deaf ears.

I'd also like to inform you that you're borderline flaming and flaming is against the rules here. If you wanna try to educate someone maybe you shouldn't insult them. It's just a suggestion. You're already double yellow yanno. Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

He’s a criminal and an illegal that continues to break the law. Next time he is caught he should be charged with a felony.

The proble here is also he can get jobs. We need a strong e verify for every job and big fines for anyone hiring and illegals. We should bankrupt any business with fines caught hiring illegals.

Or we could start dealing with the root causes, and not have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on each person, over and over again, like retards.

it's a misdemeanor...

It's an aggravated misdemeanor, which is much different than the simple misdemeanor you're presenting it as. Depending on how many times you're caught doing it, it will turn into a felony. "it's a misdemeanor" is literally not an argument.

It's an aggravated misdemeanor, which is much different than the simple misdemeanor you're presenting it as. Depending on how many times you're caught doing it, it will turn into a felony. "it's a misdemeanor" is literally not an argument.

are you talking about generally entering the US illegally or in this particular case?

If you are talking about generally entering the US illegally then you are incorrect but please find me a link to prove me wrong. "Improper Entry" is a misdemeanor and not considered a class A misdemeanor (the most serious kind). I tried looking up aggravated misdemeanor and it appears to be a regional term from state to state. The most serious class of misdemeanor is A (or aggravated by your standards) and I am not seeing "Improper Entry" listed there in the sites I've visited. This list varies and can be different depending on the state.

Now if one has racked up other serious class A misdemeanor offences or higher then that improper entry misdemeanor can be elevated to a more serious offence. Aggravated felony charges (other than illegal entry or re-entry) will upgrade the first illegal entry charge to an aggravated felony.

in this particular case it is aggravated only because he had been deported before already and he re-entered illegally. getting caught again escalated it to something more serious. All I've been asking is what was the misdemeanor(s) he was charged that cause his first deportation.

btw - I am not a lawyer so I am just shooting from the hip with what little I read. show me a link where illegal entry is a serious misdemeanor please.

Last edited:
are you talking about generally entering the US illegally or in this particular case?

If you are talking about generally entering the US illegally then you are incorrect but please find me a link to prove me wrong. "Improper Entry" is a misdemeanor and not considered a class A misdemeanor (the most serious kind). I tried looking up aggravated misdemeanor and it appears to be a regional term from state to state? The most serious class of misdemeanor is A (or aggravated by your standards) and I am not seeing "Improper Entry" listed there in the sites I've visited.

Now if one has racked up other serious class A misdemeanor offences or higher then that improper entry misdemeanor can be elevated to a more serious offence. Aggravated felony charges (other than illegal entry or re-entry) will upgrade the first illegal entry charge to an aggravated felony.

in this particular case it is aggravated only because he had been deported before already and he re-entered illegally. getting caught again escalated it to something more serious. All I've bene asking is what was the misdemeanor(s) he was charged that cause his first deportation.

He's entered the country illegally at least twice. It doesn't really matter what he did to get deported, does it?

Back