Crime ICE offices, workers hit by wave of violence and threats

The Democrat party are to blame, all this talk about how bad ICE is and the border being like a concentration camp, etc. The democrat party are the ones dividing society yet they blame Trump who is trying to unite the country.
The AAP. The Anti-America Party.[Democrat Party.]

Its coming from the elites that run both sides.. The ones that now may have Tucker on their radar because he dates to tell Americans the truth. At least Rs put up the front, but "The wall" and ACTUALLY enforcing our immigration laws came from trump and not establishment Rs.. It also came quietly from President Obama.

And this is why you need a 30 round mag.

To give shit heads like these people lead poison.

Yelling out my address and that you know where my kids stay/sleep, well... thems fucking fightin' words.

Take money away from the military and give more to ICE.
They obviously need more funding to handle these domestic threats.

Can you imagine a mindset that justifies physical violence and even murder towards the brave men and women who protect the borders of their country?

West isn't allowed borders it's like annudah Holocaust to have borders

Lol the Jewish groups protesting ICE

You wont see them protesting Israel, which does far worse..

When will the Right grow a spine and call out the Zionist Left for what they really are

Can you imagine a mindset that justifies physical violence and even murder towards the brave men and women who protect the borders of their country?

Why does every agent of the state have to be "brave" to you guys? That subservience is hilarious.

tenor.gif

When does the royal rumble between gop and dem begin?

So brave chasing down terrified people trying to build a better life for their families.

So brave chasing down terrified people trying to build a better life for their families.

Hey man, 33 CBP agents died between 2003 and 2017 (and half of them in car accidents), that's basically the Thunderdome.

You thank the boiz for their service right now. o7

If I break the law and rob a bank, because I want the money to build a better life for me and my family, would you tell the cops to stop chasing me?

There are many mainstream Democrats that have openly expressed their desire to ban guns.
  • Diane Feinstein - Ban All Guns
  • Eric Swalwell - Ban All Guns
  • Barack Obama supported the bans in Washington D.C. and Chicago that got struck down.
  • Most of the current Democrats running for president want to ban "Assault Rifles".

Gilibrand and Robert Irishman now want mandatory confiscation.

Declaring your neighbor a criminal for exercising their 2nd amendment right.

Then coming After them guns drawn.

It’s an evil ethos.

Gilibrand and Robert Irishman now want mandatory confiscation.

Declaring your neighbor a criminal for exercising their 2nd amendment right.

Then coming After them guns drawn.

It’s an evil ethos.

Aaaaaaand we;re back at Obama wants to take your guns. Sweet.

Aaaaaaand we;re back at Obama wants to take your guns. Sweet.

Those two are on record in the last couple of days saying they want government confiscation.

I mean, it’s not a debate. It’s what they want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back