• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ICE Arrests in Southern Cali

We should just limit all immigration to college aged unmarried women without children. For feminism or something. Get them from east Europe, east Asia, and South America.

I think we could take a few million of them a year for cultural enrichment.

And if they marry one of us they get citizenship, or something like that is in the law for realz I thunk.

I find it fucking baffling how many people come here illegally and commit other crimes and expect nothing to happen. If your license was suspended, would you be jamming down the highway at 90 mph and peeling out at every stop light?

I find it fucking baffling how many people come here illegally and commit other crimes and expect nothing to happen. If your license was suspended, would you be jamming down the highway at 90 mph and peeling out at every stop light?

It's even worse that Liberals are trying to protect these people from rightful deportations.

I'm in Orange County and it seems like something is different. Going to Costco doesn't make me want to kill people these last few weeks...

I'm not tired of winning!
giphy.gif

Are you winning?

190 in 5 days, which made the news. Lets assume that is every day from here on out until every illegal is gone. Also no more come in. Makes the math easier, even if it is less realistic.

So 38 every day. Cali has 2.35 million illegals. Thats 61,842 days at this pace. Or, 169 years. At newsmaking pace.

Yeah. Really stopping illegal immigration. Winning.

Are you winning?

190 in 5 days, which made the news. Lets assume that is every day from here on out until every illegal is gone. Also no more come in. Makes the math easier, even if it is less realistic.

So 38 every day. Cali has 2.35 million illegals. Thats 61,842 days at this pace. Or, 169 years. At newsmaking pace.

Yeah. Really stopping illegal immigration. Winning.

If only we could build a wall while deporting people....

Do you think Mexicans are the reason why meth is out of control?

Unfortunately yes absolutely.

When they were able to learn the recipe for making that ultra pure Ice/Shabu/Glass meth from the Asian mafia here in the bay area some years ago. It was game over and the Mexican cartels gave no fucks going on a mass production spree flooding the market with way cheaper product of the exact same high quality poison everywhere they could get it off. They practically flooded the the whole country with that shit, getting a majority through California. Making tons and tons of cash. Anywhere from 15-30 billion a year.

https://news.vice.com/article/meth-is-flooding-california-and-you-can-blame-mexican-cartels

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/01/meth-smuggling-time-high-mexico-calif-border/

Prior to Trump taking office I rarely saw ICE vehicles. Now I see at least 1 a week.

Thank you Mr President for doing your job!

Unfortunately yes absolutely.

When they were able to learn the recipe for making that ultra pure Ice/Shabu/Glass meth from the Asian mafia here in the bay area some years ago. It was game over and the Mexican cartels gave no fucks going on a mass production spree flooding the market with way cheaper product of the exact same high quality poison everywhere they could get it off. They practically flooded the the whole country with that shit, getting a majority through California. Making tons and tons of cash. Anywhere from 15-30 billion a year.

https://news.vice.com/article/meth-is-flooding-california-and-you-can-blame-mexican-cartels

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/01/meth-smuggling-time-high-mexico-calif-border/

Mexican cartels mainly residing in Mexico, its not because of immigrants because cartels work with all American gangs, not only hispanic.

This cartoon was great. Unfortunately, I don't think they play this stuff anymore because of political correctness!

Which is weird because he was pretty popular in Mexico.

When i was 12 i wondered why he wasnt included in space jam since he actually had superpowers.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I don't think this will effect illegal immigration substantially, but it sure doesn't hurt to get this many lawbreakers out of our country who aren't even paying into it.

LOL...Great cartoon. One of the best when I was a kid!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back