I

Gsoares2 said:
hogan hogan?
$20/month? that doesn't sound right maybe its just open mat with no formal instruction?

Your women all have AIDS so I guess it all works out.

YES BUT THEY ARE FINE AS HELL, JUST WEAR 2 RUBBERS YOULL BE GOOD , BRASIL WOMEN "MASSO BON"
but i knew this one guy who wanted to switch academys but didnt cuz he thought hes get into a fight with his formers co- students. i woudlnt change schools unless i moved. its hard to go from a place where you are known to a new school where you have to "get your respect" on the mat all over again.

Throatyogurt said:
YES BUT THEY ARE FINE AS HELL, JUST WEAR 2 RUBBERS YOULL BE GOOD , BRASIL WOMEN "MASSO BON"
but i knew this one guy who wanted to switch academys but didnt cuz he thought hes get into a fight with his formers co- students. i woudlnt change schools unless i moved. its hard to go from a place where you are known to a new school where you have to "get your respect" on the mat all over again.
whats the big deal? you can surprise everyone at a new school by tapping someone higher up then you on the other hand if you get tapped no one knows u or expects anything ... and who really cares about respect from your training partners i don't do bjj to show off to people i train with

nova uniao is about 35 dollars american a month for unlimited gi classes....it might be all inclusive, but my instructor paid for me and i never asked...

i kind of don't blame you for leaving there....it's a really dirty facility. i think every other academy i visited was much cleaner. the guys at nova uniao are good though, and they didi win the world cup as a team this year (i think).

Before you make the jump, take some of Roberto Leitao's morning classes, which i think are on monday , wednsday and friday...i want to go back to Brazil just to train with him again...he's amazing...i also think he's nova uniao's best kept secret

its not showing off, its respect. not in a trying to look cool way, in a respect for the art way.
but dont listen to me , go to your new school with a cocky atttitude, im sure youll make friends quick.

I don't know if this is right but is the right term for you "creonte" if its offensive, im sorry..

Wow.. thats so unfair lol. I train with marcus soares adn hes from brazil!!

How come hes charging me 150 for 3 days a week! (canadian)

Back