I would pay to see Khabib vs José Aldo at LW

Jose is IMO so much harder to take and keep down than Conor, and has the striking to give trouble to Khabib.

What do you think of this fight.

Pettis and Porier can be in the card too just because AKA

Harder for whom?
FW midgets?

Khabib would steamroll Aldo easily.
Aldo has done NOTHING to warrant this fight.

Compare their performances against Conor to see why this won't be competitive

Last edited:
I've thought the same thing. Aldo has some of the most amazing tdd and could definitely outstrike him but I'm not sure if he is quite the same fighter he was a few years ago and wether the size would be too much for him. Unfortunately the fight doesn't really make since.

Aldo is so chinny nowadays i think Khabib drops him on the feet and TKOs him

Khabib catches Conor flush once and knocks him off balance and now the Eagle is a striking phenom with one-punch KO power. Sherdog does not disappoint!

Jose is IMO so much harder to take and keep down than Conor, and has the striking to give trouble to Khabib.

What do you think of this fight.

Pettis and Porier can be in the card too just because AKA

Why do you hate Aldo so much??? he would be beaten into the next dimension

I was more comparing the grappling of Aldo and Conor vs Chad Mendes when o thought of this fight

theres a huge difference between holding the fence and kneeing someone in the head like aldo did vs mendes
vs holding the fence and getting taken into the air and slammed like khabib would

I love Aldo and hope he retires, dates dozens of brazilian women with access to the best brazilian plastic surgeons but stop wishing murder on the man

Didnt aldo say he was moving to LW a while ago? Not sure if he is really going to follow through with that though.

The closest Aldo will ever come to getting back his loss to McGregor is by beating the guy who made Conor look like a journeyman. I think Aldo would jump at the chance to fight Khabob.

And if you thought Conor's illegal use of the fence was impressive, wait until you see a real master at work.

b0WQR+(1).gif

Khabib fighting Jose in LW would be one more slap in the Conor's face. Hope it happens.

The closest Aldo will ever come to getting back his loss to McGregor is by beating the guy who made Conor look like a journeyman. I think Aldo would jump at the chance to fight Khabob.

And if you thought Conor's illegal use of the fence was impressive, wait until you see a real master at work.

b0WQR+(1).gif

They should have a rematch to settle it.

b0WQR+(1).gif

really you want to try that? I swear people why bring up this gif never saw the fight, or they're just trolling. Literally seconds later Mendes attempts the same TD, gets it, and Aldo is back on his feet before Mendes could do anything about it.

Try harder.

Love Aldo but Khabib but I think the fight would look exactly like the Khabib-McGregor fight except I think Aldo would gas quicker from defending takedowns. I’d take Khabib by round 3 TKO ( from ground and pound).

Would have like to have seen Aldo vs Alvarez at LW at this point. Would have been a more competitive fight.

IMO Khabib would win easy and probably maul him. The size difference is big and Khabib is a monster. And Khabib doesn't have bad cardio either, so idk y people are saying they would wait for Khabib to gas ( from Poirier thread and other threads in general too) am I missing something? :D

really you want to try that? I swear people why bring up this gif never saw the fight, or they're just trolling. Literally seconds later Mendes attempts the same TD, gets it, and Aldo is back on his feet before Mendes could do anything about it.

Try harder.

I shared that GIF to help educate newbies who think that somehow Conor's toes in the fence were the most egregious fouls ever committed in the history of the sport.

Also, a fence grab is a grab. It is an illegal move according to unified rules. Jose's later TDD has zero to do with it. ZERO.

Back