I would like to see Pat Miletich call some fights for the UFC. You?

Should UFC hire Pat? (The fighter; not the androgynous SNL character)

• Total voters

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
AXS tv just got out of the mma business. Last show was last night. I'm sure most of us used to watch insidemma on occasion, and there were some great cards on that channel over the years. So thanks AXS/HDnet, and peace out.

So yeah Pat Miletich is now a free agent. He has done Strikeforce and a ton of other shows, of course, and he's really good in my opinion. A tad to in love with wrestling, but that's nit-picking. He kind of sounds like a more mature and experienced Paul felder, respectfully.

He doesn't need to be on every ppv, but having him in the rotation would actually be cool. He sounds different than Joe, and he doesn't need to constantly give overly long narrations, so I think they would actually work great together.

Who's in?

I like him more than Cruz for sure. Actually probably more than anyone on the tea now aside from DC and Joe

Way better than that asshole cruz

I'm surprised it took so long lol..

I don't hate Cruz. I'm not on that band wagon. He has got annoying on a couple occasions, I have to admit, but he speaks clearly. Pat is just as good and at least a tad less annoying. That's true.

Good commentator but Dana hates him so it ain't gonna happen.

Good commentator but Dana hates him so it ain't gonna happen.
Dana gets over petty hate pretty quick these days, when it involves doing what a best for business. Hell, he can still hate him, and the best place to put somebody you dislike is right under you lol.

Dana gets over petty hate pretty quick these days, when it involves doing what a best for business. Hell, he can still hate him, and the best place to put somebody you dislike is right under you lol.
You're right. We know what Dana really loves.

Dana-White-Money.png

AXS tv just got out of the mma business. Last show was last night. I'm sure most of us used to watch insidemma on occasion, and there were some great cards on that channel over the years. So thanks AXS/HDnet, and peace out.

So yeah Pat Miletich is now a free agent. He has done Strikeforce and a ton of other shows, of course, and he's really good in my opinion. A tad to in love with wrestling, but that's nit-picking. He kind of sounds like a more mature and experienced Paul felder, respectfully.

He doesn't need to be on every ppv, but having him in the rotation would actually be cool. He sounds different than Joe, and he doesn't need to constantly give overly long narrations, so I think they would actually work great together.

Who's in?
Dude is the old. Seems like the UFC is separating itself from the early days. Rogan is the only dude surviving because him and Dana are buddies and I think Joe is a great commentator. You can tell Joe loves watching fights and the fact that he's a BJJ Bravo blackbelt and blackbelt in TWD doesn't hurt.

Dude is the old. Seems like the UFC is separating itself from the early days. Rogan is the only dude surviving because him and Dana are buddies and I think Joe is a great commentator. You can tell Joe loves watching fights and the fact that he's a BJJ Bravo blackbelt and blackbelt in TWD doesn't hurt.

Having a mix is best for business.

I want to see Chuck Liddell call some UFC fights

This is an excellent opinion. I totally agree.

Shit commentary can sometimes ruin a fight and great commentary can make an awesome fight timeless.

This shit matters!

yeah he's good

but Anik is a way bigger issue than Cruz right now....

Cruz might improve. He’s smart. He just needs to get over this habit of trying to show off so much and just relax

I never liked Pat and loved when Dana called him a dummy.

I want to see Chuck Liddell call some UFC fights

Sure, match him with Miocic and Nick Díaz as color commentators so o blow muy brains with a shotgun.

Lol, Chuck nevera was the sharpest tool in the box, plus now he can barely speak.

Back