I would hate to live in Saudi Arabia you can get arrested just for talking to women

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man Arrested in Saudi Arabia After Viral Video of Him Having Breakfast With a Woman socializing between unrelated male and female is illegal in the country.

But its a good way to avoid sexual harassment in the work place if you think about it

Saudi Arabia are behind with the times

that is pretty much the metoo movement so I figure that will be us soon

Yeah, people really fail to recognize just how oppressive Saudi Arabia is. I had a friend in college who was born in Iran but whose family moved to Saudi Arabia for his father's job. When he came to the United States for a year, his biggest goal was to get a steady girlfriend with whom he could openly spend time without worry, because if he was seen fraternizing with a woman who wasn't his family/wife in Saudi Arabia, he'd be publicly lashed.

It was really heartbreaking. Smart guy with a good heart - but from a country with a shitty government.

that is pretty much the metoo movement so I figure that will be us soon

This is a shit post. Don't shit post.

Trannys are ok to eat breakfast with still, right?

Trannys are ok to eat breakfast with still, right?

Fun fact about Saudi Arabia's enemy across the pond: transgenderism is not only legal, it's subsidized by the government.

Fun fact about Saudi Arabia's enemy across the pond: transgenderism is not only legal, it's subsidized by the government.
Do you know how that came to be? The idea of trans empowerment (?) in an Islamic society is fascinating to me but my googlefu failed me last time I looked into it.

Do you know how that came to be? The idea of trans empowerment (?) in an Islamic society is fascinating to me but my googlefu failed me last time I looked into it.

There was a case of a transgendered woman that attracted attention from the clergy, who then lobbied the Ayatollah to amend the Republic's charter to classify transgenderism as a psychosexual health issue of a person's brain and body not being in harmony - something that the government and society should be tasked with remedying. I've never looked into how that's reconciled with divine creation, etc.

What's more interesting to me is that homosexuality is still illegal, although rarely charged, so the theocracy still abides by traditional gender norms attached to sex. So being a man attracted to men is sinful, but being a woman attracted to men, but in a man's earthly vessel, is not.

There was a case of a transgendered woman that attracted attention from the clergy, who then lobbied the Ayatollah to amend the Republic's charter to classify transgenderism as a psychosexual health issue of a person's brain and body not being in harmony - something that the government and society should be tasked with remedying. I've never looked into how that's reconciled with divine creation, etc.

What's more interesting to me is that homosexuality is still illegal, although rarely charged, so the theocracy still abides by traditional gender norms attached to sex. So being a man attracted to men is sinful, but being a woman attracted to men, but in a man's earthly vessel, is not.
Thanks man. The homosexuality angle is what has me scratching my head as well.

Man arrested in Saudi Arabia after viral video of him having breakfast with a woman. Socializing between unrelated male and female is illegal in the country.

...and what happened to the Saudi woman? She is just as guilty. Was she stoned to death?

Also, why doesn't the guy have a beard? Egyptian national? Doubtful. Beards are mandatory for men in that culture. Only gay men run around without a beard and they are risking their lives in doing that in that culture.

Weird concept here in the U.S. where if your wife is caught cheating, the fault is automatically the other guy's. Bullshit. That little 'whore' is the guilty party for allowing the affair to get started. For all we know the other guy did not even know she was married. Fuck these 'cunts', get a dildo instead.

Mashallah. Divine law prevents honorable women from being dishonored by dishonorable men.

The Jordan Peterson incels are booking their tickets now. Perfect justification for their virginity.

That fucking slut need lashing too , this all strictly Haram .

Back