I woke up with a worse cold this morning. My dog pooped in the kitchen. She then ate it & vomited up

Dogs are pretty dumb... at least the tiny ones seems to be.

giphy.gif

I have a chihuahua that's dumb as fuck.

That's a pretty damn stupid breed. It's weird that the little ones seem so stupid compared to the bigger breeds. You never see a stupid border collie or German Shepard.

My girl has a pug and I swear it's as bright as a bag of hammers.

Last edited:
My cat has never ate it's own poop. In fact it buries it's own poop in a specific box that has sand in it.

Dogs are known to eat poop. But a dog that eats it's own poop? What kind of moron dog is that? My aunts dog likes to hunt for cat poop to eat. It's gross.

I had a dog that did that. I gave it to my mother-n-law. Double KO!

That's fucked up.

I have had a great morning. Took the day off and have spend the morning smoking hash and watching old kickboxing fights.

Here's a gem:

K-1's first lhw gp with Kaman, Hoost and Kiatsongrit. Andy Hug throws down. Some classic fights.

Dogs are awesome. But not all the time.

Is normal

Dogs are pretty dumb... at least the tiny ones seems to be.
Little dogs are simply useless - you might as well have a rat. Its brain size, plain and simple. My Rotts amaze me with how intelligent and receptive to training they are.

Kenny probably took credit for the poop, and signed it Kenny Florian for his dinner guests.

I'm on day four or five with the flu... not really sure exactly when I contracted it. My morning was full of dry coughs. I tried Tejava today.

Dogs will eat their own shit if they are lacking certain nutrients.

"Kenny Florian is an all time great - Kenny Florian" - Kenny Florian

Back