I will be a bit underwhelmed if Jan wins

@Jackonfire the following one is from after the Whittaker fight, so i assume they just took pictures of him with his interim belt one more time:
74c9a5831b841284ae787c37d6e7aaba.jpg

Imagine Jan ko`s Izzy then Jon Jones lol sherdog would have fits

Most likely his interim belt.

He also had pictures taken with interim belt and the belt he won agains Whittaker after their fight.

Yeah, could be. I guess there's probably no difference between the look of an interim belt and an official belt (but there should be)

I hope Jan wins. All this foaming adoration Adesanya..... euurgh.

Don't give a shit about Adesanya vs Jones. The whole point of any fight is "may the best man win".
Hope Jan knocks Adesanya stone-cold, twitching. Maybe that will shut up Adesanya's smug arrogance for 30mins. (if we're lucky).

Yeah, could be. I guess there's probably no difference between the look of an interim belt and an official belt (but there should be)
I've asked myself the same thing, in the picture that was taken after the Whittaker fight, i realized then, that there apparently isn't any difference... which as you say, is a bit stupid, lol.

Incoming....... Herb Dean ref for the main event?!?! What a total shocker that will be if it happens FFS.

Back