• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social I watched Tariq Nasheeds “Buck Breaking” (2021) so you don’t have too!

This tariq guy should be locked up in a mental ward until they can resolve his issues imo.

He sounds like he is going to snap one day and hurt alot of people if he doesnt get help soon.

Btw is he the same guy who tweeted about white hispanic race soldiers, or do you have lots of these nutjobbs walking around in the states?

BUCK BROKEN

4iy6erxxpym71.jpg

Meh. That doesn't bother me, but his fashion statement is disturbing.

It doesn't bother me what any particular person decides to do with their life. But the gay agenda is being aimed directly at black people as part of the larger demasculinization agenda of black men.

So using the most prominent black celebrities to push the gay agenda is very bothersome.

With that said, expect to see the Lakers bring home the championship as the team is full of witches and warlocks who have a history of performing occult rituals in front of us. Lebron wears skirts. Russell wears skirts. Dwight Howard is a pan sexual. Carmelo Anthony is a Hollyweirdo. This entire season is about to be one big ritual.

It doesn't bother me what any particular person decides to do with their life. But the gay agenda is being aimed directly at black people as part of the larger demasculinization agenda of black men.

So using the most prominent black celebrities to push the gay agenda is very bothersome.

With that said, expect to see the Lakers bring home the championship as the team is full of witches and warlocks who have a history of performing occult rituals in front of us. Lebron wears skirts. Russell wears skirts. Dwight Howard is a pan sexual. Carmelo Anthony is a Hollyweirdo. This entire season is about to be one big ritual.
Pfft gay agenda more like the RREEE agenda. I don’t know any gay people who walk around with gimp balls in and want everyone to chop their dicks off.

Pfft gay agenda more like the RREEE agenda. I don’t know any gay people who walk around with gimp balls in and want everyone to chop their dicks off.

Your average gay person is not part of any agenda, at least knowingly. They are just living their lives.

Reactions: JSN
Just kidding, you’ll probably want to watch it anyway. From Beefsteak Pete, to Judge Joe brown (yes the tv judge) hating on gay people, to black hair being some kind of superpower, this schizo “documentary” has it all!

Some noteable quotes

“Japanese people don’t even know how to dance! They just jump up and down flailing there arms around!” - judge Joe brown

“they act like, if you not the receiver it’s not gay.. or some shit like that.” This quote is longer and is fucking hilarious, around 20:40.

“Jeffrey dahmer got an honourable discharge from the military for raping black men!”

“white supremacy is a mom and pop operation. A white mom and a white pop!”

“there was one situation where one of the black people had there bones broken.. and reconfigured into that.. OF A CRAB. So the person looked like human crab.”

“What man from what ethnic group, can stand up against a black man toe to toe, in manhood? Nobody, especially the European who was at the bottom of the totem pole!” - this quote had me rolling especially <Lmaoo>

There is honestly so many quotable lines and hilarious artwork in the movie you’re better off just watching it for yourself, it’s 2 hours long but it’s a trip and well worth it if you have the time and want a good laugh. One of the most funny movies I have ever seen.

Beefsteak Pete
Mary-Jones-aka-Beefsteak-Pete-The-Oldest-Profession-Podcast-hosted-by-Kaytlin-Bailey-Featured-Image-1.png

Full movie

I’m glad you enjoyed it.
I didn’t laugh or even smile once, while reading your post.

I’m glad you enjoyed it.
I didn’t laugh or even smile once, while reading your post.

Too bad you did not enjoy it. I laughed or even smiled at least once, while reading his post.

Tariq had a NOI member on this documentary and I guarantee you he made more than a few edits with regards to what he had to say. The NOI are anti-white but they're very woke with regards to who it is that's actually in power - a group Tariq dares not even mention.

You see this all the time with these prominent black voices. They're very brave and bold when it comes to saying the most vile of things about white people and doubling down when confronted, because they know there's zero consequences for anti-whire hatred. They dare say anything remotely negative about jewish people and watch how quickly they revert to servility once the ADL come calling.

See Nick Cannon for the best example of this.

Tariq had a NOI member on this documentary and I guarantee you he made more than a few edits with regards to what he had to say. The NOI are anti-white but they're very woke with regards to who it is that's actually in power - a group Tariq dares not even mention.

You see this all the time with these prominent black voices. They're very brave and bold when it comes to saying the most vile of things about white people and doubling down when confronted, because they know there's zero consequences for anti-whire hatred. They dare say anything remotely negative about jewish people and watch how quickly they revert to servility once the ADL come calling.

Everybody kowtows to that group not just black people. They got the strongest race card in the deck.

If your accusations are true (they aren’t) don’t Jews deserve credit for being in everything? I mean come on now, that’s some serious skill

Back