I was watching Batman begins while high and

Drinking a beer right now wishing I was high more than anything else.

eyJpdSI6ImNlYzIyYjZiM2VlZjFjNWJmNzY2M2RjZjYzY2IwZWI1ZGIxMGNmYTE0MGI1Y2MzMzU4MWI5NDgxYTFjZDNhZDAiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

You should check out the Problem Child series. No bullshit vigilantes there my friend.

Its fucking ridiculous.

Classic film, great. And it really does allow you to suspend disbelief but

I was laughing so hard. This dude dresses up as a bat and fights crime and like everyone just accepts it, and by the dark Knight rises people take it seriously.

Like its even more ludacrious than burtons or shumakers because it tries to be so real.

And yo you believe it. But when I was watching it the other day something just clicked and I started just laughing uncontrollably. Its so absolutely outlandish and yet nobody seems to care or notice. I also thougt about people saying hes a realistic superhero. Dude no he is not. Lol. An alien superman is not that much more ridiculous than a man in a bat costume taking on multiple men and just happening to avoid ANY fatal bullet.

Like come on I can't be the only one
You are Motherfucker
Bats is real!!!

Its fucking ridiculous.

Classic film, great. And it really does allow you to suspend disbelief but

I was laughing so hard. This dude dresses up as a bat and fights crime and like everyone just accepts it, and by the dark Knight rises people take it seriously.

Like its even more ludacrious than burtons or shumakers because it tries to be so real.

And yo you believe it. But when I was watching it the other day something just clicked and I started just laughing uncontrollably. Its so absolutely outlandish and yet nobody seems to care or notice. I also thougt about people saying hes a realistic superhero. Dude no he is not. Lol. An alien superman is not that much more ridiculous than a man in a bat costume taking on multiple men and just happening to avoid ANY fatal bullet.

It's like a Seinfeld episode with drugs.

Being high wont really change your opinion on a film

Its a meme

Makes me think you weren't actually high at all

Its fucking ridiculous.

taking on multiple men and just happening to avoid ANY fatal bullet.

I had this thought once watching a James Bond movie. How can so many paid killers all be inaccurate shooters? Don't they practice at the range? Thousands of bullets directed at Bond, all barely missing..

Didnt like this shit from the start...I'm all Burton....If you gonna put a cosplaying grown man in a setting, make sure its comic book like and Burton got it perfectly, Nolan didn't. Bale did though, his voice was pure comedy.

When I'm high and watch films all I see are TV sets and actors.

Being high wont really change your opinion on a film

Its a meme

Makes me think you weren't actually high at all
Watch the episode "who pooped the bed" of Its Always in Philadelphia and get back to me bud. Watch it high first. Treat it like a science experiment. Learn something.

When I'm high and watch films all I see are TV sets and actors.
I went to a live play in college lit up. Watchjng people act right in front of you is some wild shit when youre barely keeping it together.

Back