I was watching Batman begins while high and

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Its fucking ridiculous.

Classic film, great. And it really does allow you to suspend disbelief but

I was laughing so hard. This dude dresses up as a bat and fights crime and like everyone just accepts it, and by the dark Knight rises people take it seriously.

Like its even more ludacrious than burtons or shumakers because it tries to be so real.

And yo you believe it. But when I was watching it the other day something just clicked and I started just laughing uncontrollably. Its so absolutely outlandish and yet nobody seems to care or notice. I also thougt about people saying hes a realistic superhero. Dude no he is not. Lol. An alien superman is not that much more ridiculous than a man in a bat costume taking on multiple men and just happening to avoid ANY fatal bullet.

Like come on I can't be the only one

Batman sure sounds like a sex offender who's lost their voice!

giphy.gif

Your issue isn't really with the movie, so much as it is the concept of costumed superheroes.

Yes, it is quite ridiculous. Don't know why you needed weed to enlighten you to that fact.

Your issue isn't really with the movie, so much as it is the concept of costumed superheroes.

Yes, it is quite ridiculous. Don't know why you needed weed to enlighten you to that fact.

No it's more ridiculous than that look deeper

No it's more ridiculous than that look deeper

Not much depth is needed to understand that the concept of masked superheroes/villains is ridiculous in a real world setting.

Not much depth is needed to understand that the concept of masked superheroes/villains is ridiculous in a real world setting.

Sounds like you believe Batman can be real

If that is how you interpreted my comment, you must be high.

You're exactly what I'm talking about. You act like you know it's ridiculous but at the end of the day you buy it and you don't realize the film is a comedy. The whole trilogy is a comedy. Like if you watch them how you might watch a funny bad b movie....yeah they arent b movies...but when you step back you have to admit it's funny

You're exactly what I'm talking about. You act like you know it's ridiculous but at the end of the day you buy it and you don't realize the film is a comedy. The whole trilogy is a comedy. Like if you watch them how you might watch a funny bad b movie....yeah they arent b movies...but when you step back you have to admit it's funny

Go to bed.

Batman' s "magic" is always having a contingency plan.

So even if he was shot his batwing would fly in and save him or it would be like he planned it in the first place just so he could get the bad guys in the end.

Fiction is always trying to show us the magic all around us, that we fail to see. That's why we can believe it, because deep down we all think there's something a little spooky about this thing called life.

Also, Batman is a double entendre for a guy who masturbates a lot, and if you piss him off he'll hit you with a bat. Masturbate man, if you will.

Superman is more like God, and the name is a convenient double-entendre for a person's building's "super" back in the day.

Woke stuff, etc.

Sounds like you believe Batman can be real

Imagine if Elon Musk had Jon Jones body and skills. Think he could make some kind of batsuit that would give him the edge over virtually any man on Earth?

Imagine if Elon Musk had Jon Jones body and skills. Think he could make some kind of batsuit that would give him the edge over virtually any man on Earth?

Yeah but then he'd pull a muscle or hit his head or get stabbed

Batman' s "magic" is always having a contingency plan.

So even if he was shot his batwing would fly in and save him or it would be like he planned it in the first place just so he could get the bad guys in the end.

Fiction is always trying to show us the magic all around us, that we fail to see. That's why we can believe it, because deep down we all think there's something a little spooky about this thing called life.

Also, Batman is a double entendre for a guy who masturbates a lot, and if you piss him off he'll hit you with a bat. Masturbate man, if you will.

Superman is more like God, and the name is a convenient double-entendre for a person's building's "super" back in the day.

Woke stuff, etc.

Very interesting. So Batman is a metaphor for sexual outlet

Back