I was lied to about roofs

Eiffel-sixtyFight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I was a kid adults told me I can't go on any roofs for my own safety. As they cannot take weight.

So I always had this belief they will collapse with a humans weight. As they're are not designed to or something.

Then I see teams of workmen fixing roofs and spreading that sticky stuff which must weigh a lot when solid.

a3efa7d140c1c80dbc3a6a027a4ae25a.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse: Low Roof Esteem or High Roof Esteem.

I took roofies once, randomly woke up on the roof.

I thought this was about roofies.

I once drove to a bar in downtown Vancouver. GF was gonna drive it home so I was drinking. Friend offered me GHB (I think thats a roofie). I got so fucked up i couldn't find my car after and was wandering all around the town in a blur. Turns out it was right across the street from the bar.

I thought this was about roofies.

I once drove to a bar in downtown Vancouver. GF was gonna drive it home so I was drinking. Friend offered me GHB (I think thats a roofie). I got so fucked up i couldn't find my car after and was wandering all around the town in a blur. Turns out it was right across the street from the bar.
I have bad news for you....
the-gay-burn-book-follow-southernhomo-gay-men-are-being-62968210.png

Yes, they're engineered to withstand wind loads, snow loads, but can't have humans on them. Never mind that adult humans had to be up there putting the roof on in the first place (which is a live load). And it took you unitl (presumably) adulthood to figure this out?

Speaking of loads, your Dad should have shot the load used to make you all over a roof. Would have been a better use of that load..........

Man, my dog roofs all the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back