• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I was boxing the bleeding head off him

Beautiful KO by Salido on Cruz.

Deg4hwabRHPPeKvN_d0QEaxumy1RF6ujR_vCZ8QqMFG4ue9ocxmgiCEhptWLSMo_KT48tqDeivm3tTddprQQul5fGrb4U6dQP_nx2XSVTWsXUfeGXYBix_tP22jbizhtoRCx8s2kJKlPDRY

What was your wife doing with him?
He was in the store she worked at. Just to get some stuff to eat. Not an exciting reason or anything.

The WWE side of MMA does nothing for me. I don't need a guy acting like a piece of shit to get excited for a fight. It's sad that people need that to watch 2 people fight
Its not sad, sports and especially the fight game has always been better with charismatic characters like Ali back in the day so its nothing new. At the end of the day its all just entertainment so its a bit silly when hardcore fans get snobby about the whole thing.

It’s the year 2066 and we’re getting ready for Dustin vs Conor 33 from the sold out nursery home in Las Vegas. Dana White says the last 29 straight losses were freak accidents and Conor deserves another shot.

View attachment 867928
When Conor gets that old do you think he'll start punching babies instead of old men?

I mean its a clear elbow to the back of the head. He didnt mean to do it but there it is

Just sayin
looks like the punch grazes him and the elbow does all the damage

The WWE side of MMA does nothing for me. I don't need a guy acting like a piece of shit to get excited for a fight. It's sad that people need that to watch 2 people fight
It's what's wrong with current MMA and even all sports. It's the fight itself, all the other B.S. doesn't mean a thing. When Dana turned towards WWE stuff he made a big mistake. Catering to the idiot masses gives you a short term bump but then you are stuck watering down this great sport to appease the idiots.

looks like the punch grazes him and the elbow does all the damage
I thought the same, but before some days i saw here a slomo gif of the moment the fist hits the back of the head and now i believe that the fist did the real damage.
You could see it at the motion of Poiriers head after the fist hits the back.

Can someone post the gif again?

Lucky leprechaun, he would have lost the first one also, but it is how it is i know he was winning until he lost....

I thought the same, but before some days i saw here a slomo gif of the moment the fist hits the back of the head and now i believe that the fist did the real damage.
You could see it at the motion of Poiriers head after the fist hits the back.

Can someone post the gif again?

Lucky leprechaun, he would have lost the first one also, but it is how it is i know he was winning until he lost....
It is admittedly hard to tell from that gif. It looks like it could be one way or the other.

Its not sad, sports and especially the fight game has always been better with charismatic characters like Ali back in the day so its nothing new. At the end of the day its all just entertainment so its a bit silly when hardcore fans get snobby about the whole thing.
It's not snobby at all. I don't see how people get excited for 2 guys lying to you about not liking each other to sell a fight.

kicking the bleeding leg off him

he used to doing the usual shite to close the distance

this is not over, if i have to take this outside with him its on outside i dont give a bollocks

There was no check, there was not one of them checked. Afterparty yeahhhh wynn baby

Just the thing had separated bleeding landed on the one leg like anderson silva, its a fookin mad house business yeah

Thats the craic talking.

Back