I wanted to see Mike Tyson versus David Tua and Ike Ibeabuchi

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember that fight between Ike and Tua and thinking dam these guys are tanks, they were explosive and powerful and had stamina and high punch out put they were going toe to toe giving and taking, I was thinking these guys if they tough today would probably wipe out Tyson Fury, Joshua and Wilder, but those kinda fights take something outta you.

I noticed in Mikes career he never really faced a type of puncher like this before, Tua and Ike were stocky solid ferocious explosive power punchers who threw lots of punches. They could punch and take a punch and had that serious deadly power.

Mike mainly fought some handpicked opponents in the later stage like Orlin Norris, Botha, Saverese, francis mental case Golota, before finally cashing out against Lennox.

How do you guys think a fight with Mike and Tua or Ike would have went if they fought?

It would be very interesting seeing Tyson versus a short stocky puncher with a similar style like Tua. That would have been a war, but it would come down to who had more heart and chin.

The legend of el presidente. Out of boxing before the wheels came off in the ring. He’s a nutjob and a sick fuck.
yeah, he was hearing voices or something. How do you think Tyson and Ike would look like if they fought.

I think Tua Mike would be a great fight. It would be a war but I think Tyson would win because he was faster and had a greater variety of punches plus a higher level of boxing skill. I think he'd beat up Tua but Tua had that chin whilst Mike was hurtable. I'd still go with Mike.

I think Tua Mike would be a great fight. It would be a war but I think Tyson would win because he was faster and had a greater variety of punches plus a higher level of boxing skill. I think he'd beat up Tua but Tua had that chin whilst Mike was hurtable. I'd still go with Mike.

Prime Tyson vs tua would’ve been a beat down. I think Tyson would stop him eventually. I think 90s Tyson really struggles with him
Would be great fights though

anyone mentioning Pacquiao in this thread, please do not hijack threads it is against the rules, keep it on topic.

Who ranks better all-time from a heavyweights standpoint based on record? Tua or Tyson? Tua’s losses are all decisions

anyone mentioning Pacquiao in this thread, please do not hijack threads it is against the rules, keep it on topic.
Snitches get stitches and get left in ditches.

Very true, Ali was great but only won the title in one division. So Manny is 8 times better than Ali.
It+could+possibly+mean+that+its+a+joke+you+dont+_777074567f1a1e11c6878c0a50248bf6.jpg

This is one of us^ and I'm not sure which.

David Tua and Ike Ibeabuchi said in an interview
I've just made up
that they put on weight and height at an early age so they'd never have to fight Manny Pacquiao

Mike Tyson lost to Buster Douglas so he wouldn't have to fight Pac.

I think a 85-88 Tyson's speed and savagery, especially his sharp jab carry it. Neither man was big on holding and wrestling and that tended to tire Tyson. I think Tua loses through lack of tools and Ike loses through being frustrated by a guy who keeps tagging him first. We never saw Ike struggle through the adversity brought by a top elite.

Last edited:
Both Tua and Ike had amazing chins, both beat Tyson due to ability to take Tyson's punishment and Tyson not taking there's. Tyson doesn't do well when your not scared or not getting hurt with every shot.

Back