I want Tony to win but think Cowboy beats him

i want Tony to win but cowboy is quicker, has faster better standup and won’t go to the ground with Tony.

It will be a stand up fight and only 3 rounds which is Cowboys favour.

I say Cowboy outpoints him in a 3 round decision playing it safe.

Sucks but it is what it is.
Cowboy is technically the better fighter but hes a slow starter. Tony will push the pace much harder which will get him at least the first couple rounds. Styles make fights and i favor Tony

I see this response in so many threads I am starting to think you guys are copy and pasting. Not everyone is trying their best to persuade you. They can talk about who they are fans of and who they think will win a fight. Why do you even use this forum?
There's a toxic fuck boy every now and then. Most posters are pretty decent on here, its the shitty ones that just stand out.

I disagree he's better tbh. The gap isn't far between either of them, but I think Tony is better and will show it.
I honestly don't see this fight hitting the mat , but if it does i believe it will be from a cowboy knockdown

I see loco tony going loco on him and finishing him in the 2 nd round!

main-qimg-2672dc298f0dd881420315df1deeaa9b.webp

Tony comes back even crazier.

i want Tony to win but cowboy is quicker, has faster better standup and won’t go to the ground with Tony.

No way cowboy coasts to a decision with tony, did you not see his pressure and pace in the Pettis fight? He won't let cowboy fire those headkicks because he'll be right in his face, throwing elbows and right hands. Cowboy can't keep up that intense high pace for 3 full rounds, he will break, either physically or mentally.

#SnapDownCity #TeamElCucuy

Last edited:
I am rooting for Cowboy, but think Fergeson will win. Cerrone doesn't have a great record in BIG fights, so I am not real confident in him winning. That said, I am very often wrong and hope I am this time!

why do ppl think that starting with "im a fan of x but i think y beats him"/"i want x to win but i feel y beats him" gives them credibility and makes their opinion stronger?

what you feel or think means nothing. you mean nothing. insignificant, unimportant and meaningless.
That is a sherdogger trying to be persuasive. Same people who are proud of not reading long posts.

I see this response in so many threads I am starting to think you guys are copy and pasting. Not everyone is trying their best to persuade you. They can talk about who they are fans of and who they think will win a fight. Why do you even use this forum?
you have a yellow card is all ill say!

Get out of my thread now. No one likes you. You have no friends. You’re not invited. Only positive people are allowed here.

If you fix your behaviour you can be welcome in the future. Shame on you.
ok bro im sorry! i was too aggressive for no reason.

Cowboy has become the Thanos of UFC after his son was born. BUT Ferguson may turn him to dust.

Cowboy really needs space to fire off in kicking range
After re-watching the Tony v Pettis fight, Tony's ring cutting was really impeccable
Cowboy will be snuffed out, won't have the space to impose his style and by the end of the first round, he'll be tired and will be downhill from there

Only thing i'm looking at is the leg kicks he was eating against Pettis, if those are threatening enough maybe Cowboy cann keep Tony off him but i don't see it happening

I also want both of them to win but I think Ferguson will win by TKO at the end of the second round (Doctor stoppage).

Back