I Want to Sponser A Newbie

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
I'm drinking and bored, and Off-Topic is a waste of my time at the moment. I'd like to sponsor a whitebelt who is interested in wasting time and running up a senseless point-count to come over to OT and engage in some sort of conversation on any topics ranging from the mundane to the munificent. From what happened in your brother's van to Van Gogh's Sunflowers. No prior experience necessary.

I'd prefer a non-idiot, but I can work around that, as is obvious from my title. The only requirement is a sense of humor.

What's in it for you, you ask? Well not fuckin much. Except that I'll back your ass to anyone who gives you undue shit and help slam them back into their place tagteam style, regardless of if I agree with you or not. We'll stick by this agreement until you're an orange belt.

All you have to do is go to your user cp signature, which is located up above, and put "Sponsored by the DMF" so I can find you.

I'll take the first interested applicant, feel free to ask questions if you want, but I'm taking the first person to accept on this thread.

Who's up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Meat's created a new program..."Sponser a noob!"

I love it!:p

I'm totally in on this also!

$5 to the next noob who posts more ignorant shit then that new Holland fuckhead

SOLD! Hahahaha, come on over to Off-topic and start a thread, I'll see you there big fella.

Oh to be young again.....and also an idiot.

I guess Big G didn't work out too well huh Meat?

yeah well i guess i'm callin' you out. i read "the unbearable lightness of being". it was about chicks rite?

if only i were still a white belt lol.

Back