I want this Kid in the UFC please

Swarthy

Immortal Sorcerer Lo Pan
@Silver
Reaction score
Dennis Mcann

Give him a couple years wrestling and grappling and easy future champ.

His hand speed is awesome and so is his power. Really wish Dana and WME would start actively poaching and developing the talent pool in Boxing, Rugby and NFL

A A A A+ Athlete

The only guy he fought with a winning record took him to decision and he was 7-6

unproven. I see holes. He'll be protected or exposed

The only guy he fought with a winning record took him to decision and he was 7-6

unproven. I see holes. He'll be protected or exposed

If you have eyes you can see how talented this guy is.

“Untested” or not.

Also 18 years old

Dennis McNorthcutt

That's so unfair. This kid has skills -- he might not end up being great but he's got clear punching speed, accuracy, and creativity.

Northcutt had a physique and he could do a flip. Other than that, there was nothing there.

He's a boxing bantamweight so he's 118lbs and too small for MMA.
He's from Maidstone, Kent which is where I used to work for 4 years. That's not particularly relevant to this thread but it's true.

The menace. That’s pretty original.

Dennis the menace meatball McCann.

That's so unfair. This kid has skills -- he might not end up being great but he's got clear punching speed, accuracy, and creativity.

Northcutt had a physique and he could do a flip. Other than that, there was nothing there.
He’s only 18 so he has lots of room for improvement. He’s a little too wide with his shots and tends to slap with his punches instead of turning in with them but the fact that he’s putting people away with his shots still is very impressive. He’s also a little too reckless but I like his approach. Wish him the best!

And How good is his Take down defense?

I would rather have this girl...

He's a boxing bantamweight so he's 118lbs and too small for MMA.
He's from Maidstone, Kent which is where I used to work for 4 years. That's not particularly relevant to this thread but it's true.

Because you can’t bulk up. I mean he is only 18

"and easy future champ" A constant via idiots. OMG next big thing, it's just he's in a different sport, and he's 118 lbs, and he's a kid, and his best win rank wise is 6 wins with 16 losses, and he doesn't have any other martial art background and he's 18, but he's the next champ brah for sure.

I once made a thread like this about this guy Eddie Alvarez, and I liked it back then, I got shit on bad and the poll was like 87% he'll be nothing lol. The thread was made way before he was anyone, I just recognized his talent and the poll was something like Champ for sure, potential contender, medium, ok at best and nothing there type stuff. At least we watched footage and cared back then.

Last edited:

I don't get the hate that Sage gets. He has one more loss than GSP and people act like he's a bum. He had a winning record in the UFC and the kid is still only 23. He could very well still keep improving and be a champion and people diss him pretty regularly like he's a can.

Nice, oldschool “6 months sprawl training” type of thread. I’m here to show support.

Back