I want Nick/Nate vs Masvidal

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
A 209 vs a thug

Preferablly Nick, but Nate will do. Will push Masvidal's shit in nice and good and show the world that you don't have to be a piece of shit while acting thuggish. Have been following Nate since the beginning of his TUF career, and Nick prob longer than that, and I was aware of Masvidal just as long, but no one gave a fuck about that guy.

Only downsides to Diaz bros is for some reason that they think they are the super stars and deserves a million of dollars, but while they may act tough and initiate some shennegans, but doesn't come across as a piece of shit like Masvidal is or does. Remind you, Masvidal was boasting about how he was the best sucker puncher where he's from in his interviews once.

Nate or Nick would steal Masvidal's soul and shove it up his tight ass with it while yelling 209. Match ups are everything, and Masvidal, if this fight gets made, would get beat the shit down.

Masvidal landed two hail maries in a row, and I tip my hat to him. A career journeyman, fighting out of his abilities, and winning against better fighters. That's cool. Very impressive. I mean gotta give credit where it's due.

But, I would love to see Nick/Nate vs Masvidal. 209 vs Miami. Mexican vs Cuban. Stockton slap/volume punching vs three piece.

tZMSQVs.gif

WebbedTornIndianhare-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Masvidal will be a contender again because even if I love him, he loses to Woodley and Marty who I dislike immensely.

Masvidal is a stand up guy shows respect, doesnt trash talk. Is humble but confident. Askren got what he deserved. After Masvidal knocked out Till all he showed was respect

Dude, enough with the Nick Diaz shit. The last fight he won was 8 years ago against BJ Penn. He hasn't fought in almost 5 years. It's over dude.

Back