i ve rewatched jones vs reyes and count strike by strike

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i counted strike by strike and only the ones that actually landed and this was my score card

round 1 : jones 19/ reyes 21
round 2 : jones 17/ reyes 20
round 3 : jones 22/ reyes 22
round 4: jones 24/ reyes 11
round 5 : jones 24/ reyes 17
and i will say this most of the strikes reyes outlanded jones with were either leg kicks or body shoots

Last edited:
Look at this human compubox right here.

thinks this is the junior olympic qualifier.

this is a fucking pro mma fight for a world championship belt. You wanna base your opinion on strike count alone?

one guy can hit u 50 times and if u hit him with 1 haymaker from hell on that sweet spot it’ll put him to hibernation.

EDIT: i just realised TS called a checked leg kick a “landed strike”. If he had a drop of credibility it’s lost after that dumb shit.

i counted strike by strike and only the ones that actually landed and this was my score card

round 2 : jones 17/ reyes 19
and i will say this most of the strikes reyes outlanded jones with were either checked leg kicks or body shoots

They were always going to call it a robbery if it was anything resembling close. Facts and logic don't matter to people who've already made up their mind.

There's people who actually call the 4-1 Santos fight a robbery cause a deranged judge scored it for a fighter on one knee. "It WAs a SpLIt DeCiSiOn!"

Look at this human compubox right here.

thinks this is the junior olympic qualifier.

this is a fucking pro mma fight for a world championship belt. You wanna base your opinion on strike count alone?

one guy can hit u 50 times and if u hit him with 1 haymaker from hell on that sweet spot it’ll put him to hibernation.
you know thats funny because every one who says reyes won that figth they only had the argument that dom outlanded jon so

round 2 : jones 17/ reyes 19
and i will say this most of the strikes reyes outlanded jones with were either checked leg kicks or body shoots
Jones WON.

Only butthurt DC fans and Jones haters think that long-necked goofball Reyes should have gotten the nod.

*shrugs* I just thought it was a pretty close fight. They appeared evenly matched.

Back