I truly believe Conor fans care more if Conor wins then Conor

yes knew I was forgetting something. then add this fight, and next few fights. hes looking at 20 million in the bank
Probably more, he bet on himself again with the UFC before the Aldo fight and got a new contract when he won, he'll be a huge PPV draw regardless of if he wins or loses.

No I didn't, and I don't think that figure is accurate. I hope it is. I don't know.

Maybe including sponsors and outside pay he's getting something close to that, I don't believe he's getting that from ppvs cuts and fighting purses.
I'm pretty sure he bet on himself before the Aldo fight when he was in contract negotiations & won, he'll be a PPV draw even if he loses.

I think he has a few million reasons to care more than the fans. The longer his winning streak, and the bigger his accomplishments, the more he will earn.

I think a lot of fans are more hardcore than I am, but no one cares $10 million worth, but Conor.

I've always said a loss would be water off a duck's back to the man himself. He's so mentally sound he'll find a way to spin it to himself either as a positive or as a bullshit loss. Ali lost and stayed a legendary yapper and Conor can too.

There's zero doubt many of his fans will take it very, very, VERY badly though.

millionaires wanna be a billionaires .. if he can fight more he will , because it seems like you are a Heartbroken fan so don't worry about it ..

I'm not gonna lie I was more of a conor fan a year ago more then I am now. I hate to say it but the amazing confidence he had in himself has turned to full arrogance. I know some of it is an act but come on, we can tell he has changed. I'm still pulling for him to beat RDA but I would have been more upset if he had lost to aldo then, compared to now, if he loses to RDA. The over the top personality has lessened the allure he once possessed. When his remarks didn't seem pre planned and he wasn't trying to impressive everyone at every given opportunity. I could almost guarantee people close to him have noticed a change in him. He seemed real a year ago. Now everything seems fake or idk either way it has changed my view of him. I guess I enjoyed him more when he was striving for power, instead of now, where he is clearly in power. Maybe he has always been like this but I don't think so.

I also think he really doenst care any more if he loses. He was in this to get rich. So he HAD TO WIN, to get that money. He has millions now, win or lose on March 5th he is making millions. And even if he loses to RDA he'll make millions when he defends his featherweight. And i'm sure a title defense, or rematch if he loses will net him millions more. Either way he doesn't HAVE to win to be set for life any more. And I think that can change a fighter. I hope it doesn't and I hope he really wants to be the GOAT % wrong. But he could be thinking no matter what he has 5 fights left in his career and he'll have 25-30 million dollars and be done, no matter how it ends. In the end I think his fans care if he wins more then he does because He will make millions regardless.

Your thoughts?

So you think the money has changed him? I'm not big into cars or suits. But I could see how a young person with a lot of money, who is probably a boy racer at heart, that's able to afford all the cars and ones that he runs the crap out of when he's in America, indulging himself in that.

A lot of people back home don't like seeing that and hine and complain that they're struggling to make a living and he's flaunting his wealth - I think Americans call it 'new money trash'? If you think that's what he or anyone else is doing, why follow him or them?

I think you're either all in or not in fighting, he's hardly going to get sloppy training wise unless he doesn't mind getting sparked out over collecting his pay. Like you said, he's always talked about liking money, which I don't think is a bad thing to admit. There's a lot of things that Conor repeats and says all the time about how he loves fighting, he loves training, he's lost his mind from his obsession, but that'll always be over-looked for the love of the things that the money brings him.

It all ties in with one another. If he doesn't care about winning, he loses, and the perks that go with winning. I find it funny when people post that he loves the limelight, but how many interviews does he do when he's training or even turning up to events in Dublin. He done all that at the start to get his name out there and mentions that if somebody wants him for something they have to ask him, not the other way round. Which is normal when someone is more high profile.

sometimes when i read the worst of the cuck posts by his fanboys on these forums i wonder what conors reaction would be if he saw what these grown ass men are writing about him

Back