I truely would love to see the pre-fight heat between Aldo and Mcgregor

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We all know Mcgregor is master at trash talking and get inside of his opponent and I truely want to see how will Aldo respond him and the trash talking between them Aldo is truely unique inside the cage but we ll see how will he do outside against a master level trash talker,there was a bad blood against Mendes but it was a very little thing,Aldo called him fool and Conor responded him very very hard after his fight...
And also I want to learn what do you think about Aldo s gameplan against Conor thanks

Conor's insecure.

Maybe not insecure but he wanted to get attention and he become succesful and things went that way but at the same time he is confident and his confidence is growing after mauling his opponents

It would definitely bring more views in and would hype the fight even more. Honestly, I just want to see these two go at it.

Aldo is actually pretty funny but he just doesn't speak English!!

aep7aw.jpg

Im 100% in with anything to do with this fight to be fair! lol

The beef between Aldo and Mendes was real. With this, Aldo thinks Conor is a joke and will just laugh at the stuff he says/does. And you think that yelling/screaming was "very hard?"

its pretty obvious that debacle was premeditated. connor was upset jose didn't wanna do the face off inside the cage so he brought the face off to him. think about it. why would logistics place jose aldo right next to connor's gf in the audience? its all about the drama and the promotion. we will see loops of that cage exit every day leading up to their fight. when asked about it you could tell dana was in on it. if you think this was fun then just wait for whatever prowrestling craziness cm punk is gonna pull.

its pretty obvious that debacle was premeditated. connor was upset jose didn't wanna do the face off inside the cage so he brought the face off to him. think about it. why would logistics place jose aldo right next to connor's gf in the audience? its all about the drama and the promotion. we will see loops of that cage exit every day leading up to their fight. when asked about it you could tell dana was in on it. if you think this was fun then just wait for whatever prowrestling craziness cm punk is gonna pull.

I always like sherdogger style "I am serious MMA fan" antics as you did lol,ok I will watch pro wrestling 1st time in my life because of you wanted me to do so,and one question more can I go on watching MMA beside Pro wrestling..

Back