I triggered Luke Thomas so badly he challenged me physically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JinRVyH.jpg

Can't believe this beta boy is that insecure.

ITT- numerous resident sherdog SJW cucks absolutely triggered that I would have the audacity to troll their personal hero and idol Luke Thomas.

Last edited:
lol at "if you see me in person, except ask for a picture and tell me you love my work"
MN974t.gif

Last edited:
Lol Luke got pretty fire up there

Who the duck is Luke Thomas? Also, he was right. You wouldn't say shit if you saw him in real life.

JinRVyH.jpg

Can't believe this beta boy is that insecure.

I mean, I'm surprised that he bothered to respond to a troll, but he is right. I guarantee that you wouldn't say that shit to his face.

One rare time that the cuck is right. Man, how shitty can you life be.

LOL @ thinking luke thomas is some intimidating dude. I would verbally harass him and carry on my way.

You'd probably just say, "oh, that's Luke Thomas," and go about your day. It has nothing to do with how physically imposing he is or is not.

So Luke is a sports commentator? Any actual sports experience? He does look pretty squishy, so a sherdog might have a chance.

One rare time that the cuck is right. Man, how shitty can you life be.

yeah, trolling shitty SJW mma journalists while I do work is so terrible. How will I possibly come back from this new low in my life?

You'd probably just say, "oh, that's Luke Thomas," and go about your day. It has nothing to do with how physically imposing he is or is not.
nah, i'd probably look him dead in the eyes and say 'b-b-b-but muh racism!!!" He'd look at the floor as he knows he just got dominated and we'd both carry on.

So you're one of "those" youtube comment section people? I wouldn't admit to that. Also there's no use blacking out your username there...

yeah, trolling shitty SJW mma journalists while I do work is so terrible. How will I possibly come back from this new low in my life?

Bro, you know you wouldn't talk shit to him in real life. That's just fact.

Guess I'll be the one to let people know who Luke Thomas is. I'm sure we've all at least seen his face.

live-chat-rampage-jackson-to-ufc-660x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back