I Told You So..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Woodley was given that kush FoX job to promote the Woodley brand, let people get familiar with his name. Then, post Usada, he would KO an OLD Lawler, and become the new champ. Sadly though, he just doesn't have that 'star' draw that other champs do. I am a Woodley fan too, but, I don't see his reign lasting that long, and I am not talking wonderboy.

Usada has changed the game; in 1 sense, the game is pure, the real genetic freaks of nature are given their dues, , on the other hand, we are going to see more guys getting ko'd, lots of younger guys beating older (probably more well know, weird)guys who were juicing.

He's so broke his kids are eating spiders and ants.

Pay the champ!

Now he can get those big money fights. Good for him.

That Fox Job seems to be good luck.

I'm not a Woodley fan but I think it was a misplaced attempt to generate some interest. At least he is having a go. Of course he'd want someone he feels he could beat.

So well promoted that all the analyst picked Lawler last night

called woodley to win. didnt think it was gonna be that great though. i spilled my beer yelling

He called out two guys last night and ducked a third

All three would beat him. He's going to have that belt for about a minute. Nick Diaz vs a guy with no gas tank always goes well for Nick. Rory jabbed Woodley up badly GSP would do the exact same only worse. And there's a reason he's running and hiding every time he sees Wonderboy's shadow

Woodley is going to have the belt for about a minute

Back