I thought Till was Woodley's toughest test

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Super impressed with Woodley's composure. In the lead up to the fight I thought Woodley had no idea what he was getting into. I couldn't see any department where he was gonna win, and Till was so much bigger.

I'm not even too interested in the Colby fight now, I want to see Woodley GSP

I couldn't see any department where he was gonna win, and Till was so much bigger.

Wrestling?

Tyron is MILES ahead of Till as a wrestler.

That said, he beat Darrens ass even in the stand-up tonight. He was faster than him.

It may have helped if Till actually threw a strike?

Yeah afterwards Till said things could have been different if he'd made it to round 3 and started to unload on Woodley. Some BS there.

Super impressed with Woodley's composure. In the lead up to the fight I thought Woodley had no idea what he was getting into. I couldn't see any department where he was gonna win, and Till was so much bigger.

T-Wood had the wrestling advantage going in. Also, one-punch KO power. Even submissions. Till had a shot to win by picking him apart from the outside and stuffing take downs. I think mentally, T-Wood was pumped for this and fought like he should more often. I think he knew Till wasn't a guy he could fight like he fought Maia and it brought the best out of him.

How when he has lost fights?

Obviously those were tougher tests because he didn't pass them.

Shields, Rory, and Marquardt.

I saw it the other way around. Till never had a chance against Woodley. Tyron had too many ways to win

Till should have never earned a title shot to begin with...

he wasn't bigger omg. he was TALLER. tyron was far more denser. he had bigger muscles and was way more jacked. till looked broad though. Look at islanders. I have seen quite a few short islanders and I always get surprised when they tell me how much they weigh. I play rugby at a competitive level so I do have a good idea about their weights. They weigh alot because they have a huge bone structure.
Tyron probably is big boned and he also has tree trunks for legs. next time look at his lower body and core not just the upper body.

Very interesting how Till became the betting favorite. I never saw him winning

The tool nobody is mentioning about Woodly is how smart he is.

Since he became champ he has come out differently every fight. I think Till expected to be treated like Wonderboy and the aggressiveness got him.

He may be the smartest fighter in the UFC. He knows how to win and learn from past strategies that did not work so well.

Yeah afterwards Till said things could have been different if he'd made it to round 3 and started to unload on Woodley. Some BS there.

it would've been different too if Woodley was a 155lber just standing there waiting to be punched.

then it would've been much easier to defeat Woodley too.

it's fantastic how ridiculous Till is even after the fight.

Honestly I think Woodley's toughest match ups are past him because I don't see anyone at WW causing him problems at this point.

I’m not a fan of Woodley but when he’s aggressively be he is dangerous as fuck.

Closes distance alarmingly quick, deceptive reach and big power and up there with best wrestling and strength in the division.

Would love to see him vs GSP.

Back