• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Thought the haters......

It was mentioned countless times on here that most of Conor's biggest critics didn't actually dislike Conor, they just hated what his fans were doing to Sherdog,

p3M3iDT.jpg

Conors haters are a confused bunch, when you call them on their bullshit they change the entire argument then accuse you of being butthurt.... they are far worse than any Conor fan has ever been

Despite that meme, it is a big deal. It's a huge fucking deal. I don't expect Cloner's next PPV to come anywhere close to 196's numbers and he loses a lot of leverage with Dana, 'Zo and Co.

First round : Belong to conor

Second : Both start up ok, until they both had some exchange right there , I guess that happen when Nate started to warm u a little bit. Then the 1-2 thrown by Diaz is the beginning of the end......... are you satisfy enough, Conor fans? Still want to cry about it?

Despite that meme, it is a big deal. It's a huge fucking deal. I don't expect Cloner's next PPV to come anywhere close to 196's numbers and he loses a lot of leverage with Dana, 'Zo and Co.
Bet it still tops 1m, actually it's gonna be UFC 200 so it might get closer to 2m.

Second : Both start up ok, until they both had some exchange right there , I guess that happen when Nate started to warm u a little bit. Then the 1-2 thrown by Diaz is the beginning of the end......... are you satisfy enough, Conor fans? Still want to cry about it?
whatchu talkin bout' Willis?

Bet it still tops 1m, actually it's gonna be UFC 200 so it might get closer to 2m.

I should have clarified, after UFC 200, he more than likely won't reach that plateau ever again. If he loses, you bet your ass it won't, lol.

Conors haters are a confused bunch, when you call them on their bullshit they change the entire argument then accuse you of being butthurt.... they are far worse than any Conor fan has ever been
Let’s change the argument then…

For years we have heard that a concern of global warming was the possible elevation of the oceans due to thermal expansion. Unfortunately the oceans have risen 26 cm in the past week and a half due to the amount of tears from Mcgregor fans.

For years we have heard that a concern of global warming was the possible elevation of the oceans due to thermal expansion. Unfortunately the oceans have risen 26 cm in the past week and a half due to the amount of tears from Mcgregor fans.
giphy.gif

thats actually one of the most original jokes Ive heard from a hater..... I salute you good sir lol

Wrong.

Conor opposition threads don't even add up to the current pro-Conor/excuse threads that still pop up. Balance has not been found yet, but I assume we will find it once Conor loses his title to Frankie Edgar.

weird.gif

"Haters" are doing you a favor trying to convince you that what you believe isn't true...Believing Conor wouldn't have lost ifs & buts...is like believing a fishing ad "this bait is amazing, once you hook a fish, it won't let go of it"

You can't antagonize butthurt Conor dick riders without threads. The threads are just a means to the end.

Do you think about Conor when you touch yourself TS?

For real, you sucked me in good with that one. So freshing to not be called a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fanboy for a change lol.

Back