I think this may be the best place to ask this...

IBeLurkin

I see you've come to this battle of wits unarmed
@Black
Reaction score
I'll just come straight out with it...my daughter takes ridiculously huge shits. It's unfathomable how these football-shaped demons come out of this tiny girl.

I consider myself a pretty prolific pooper, but I have nothing on this child when it comes to the sheer size of the turd.

As you can probably guess, she clogs her bathroom toilet on the reg. I'm used to dealing with it, fine, whatever. I've unclogged hundreds of toilet across our few homes.

But tonight...it just...won't. go. down.

She's at the age where she's now embarrassed of the devastation she puts in the bowl, so she tried to flush probably half a dozen times and made it worse.

Long story wrapped up, what are your best strategies to unclog a fiercely clogged toilet??

I figure my fellow shertards must shit some huge bricks...how do you best deal with it??

Last edited:
I don't know, dude. I feel fucked up from all of this morbid shit that's been happening lately.

Just hug your daughter and tell you love her. Feed her more fiber. I don't know. What the fuck, who the fuck cares what I have to say?

The Great Beyond is actually the place to ask this. But even then it's probably getting deleted. Shit threads are a no-go.

Also, obligatory literally none of this happened

TURD:
did-you-eat-all-that_o_169036.gif

I'll just come straight out with it...my daughter takes ridiculously huge shits. It's unfathomable how these football-shaped demons come out of this tiny girl.

I consider myself a pretty prolific pooper, but I have nothing on this child when it comes to the sheer size of the turd.

As you can probably guess, she clogs her bathroom toilet in the reg. I'm used to dealing with it, fine, whatever. I've unclogged hundreds of toilet across our few homes.

She's at the age where she's now embarrassed of the devastation she puts in the bowl, so she tried to flush probably half a dozen times and made it worse.

Long story wrapped up, what are your best strategies to unclog a fiercely clogged toilet??

I figure my fellow shertards must shit some huge bricks...how do you best deal with it??

If plunging it doesn't work then you have no choice but to reach in there and unclog it manually with your hands. Good luck

The Great Beyond is actually the place to ask this. But even then it's probably getting deleted. Shit threads are a no-go.

Also, obligatory literally none of this happened
Not a shit thread, it's a how to unclog thread.

I'd provide you with the unfortunate evidence, but...well then we'd have a shit thread.

this is fucking too inappropriate even for sherdog.

cdd.gif

Not a shit thread, it's a how to unclog thread.

I'd provide you with the unfortunate evidence, but...well then we'd have a shit thread.

Oh, no one's ever tried semantics before, that'll totally make a difference

You need a snake. They're like 15 bucks at home Depot. Make your daughter do it and also clean the snake afterwards.

Then feed her more vegetables.

And tell her to get a job, she's 28 years old for God's sake

Can you produce an airtight seal across the bowl? No one has a giant rubber gasket but maybe you've got some packing tape. It's got to be flexible but air cannot pass through. Press the surface to force pressure downward.

Do you have a wire hanger? Unwind and bind two together. Push one end into the drain and poke the clog away. Then chase your daughter with it screaming this should have been you, scarring her for the rest of her life.

Do you have a straw....?

Oh, no one's ever tried semantics before, that'll totally make a difference
Is there some huge problem with shit threads in this sub? Sorry, seems I inadvertently hit a nerve.

A friend responded to my late night SOS text and their detergent and hot water text saved the day, so I'll leave you be. Have a good night

My youngest brother takes monster potato shits. It's almost impressive, till clean up after one of them.

s-l640.jpg

Better idea than a plunger as you won't blow out the seal. Just don't get carried away as you can actually break the toilet. Teach your daughter a life long skill while you're at it! Lol

Happy turd burglaring! o_O

Do you eat like slobs? Give her a proper diet. Add fruit and vegetables probiotics yogurt pickled stuff.

Flush warm water with washing up liquid through. Kinda lubricates it.

Lol, just read that you fixed it using the way I suggested but earlier...ah well , late to the party.

As you can probably guess, she clogs her bathroom toilet on the reg. I'm used to dealing with it, fine, whatever. I've unclogged hundreds of toilet across our few homes.

20200129_093049.jpg

Back