I think sherpas would be the GOAT UFC fighters

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib has crazy cardio because he tranes ufc in the mountains, now keep in mind that the highest mountains in Dagestan isn't even half as tall as the Himalayas, base camp alone on the hymalaya is at 5,380 meters which is way taller than any mountain in Dagestan. The sherpas have ungodly conditioning, toughness and endurance due to their extremely high altitude adaptation, they would outcardio and outlast the shit outta everyone.

DimFrightenedAcornwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

With a few months of striking and grappling they would be champion material imho.

Would need to be a men's atomweight division for that to happen.

Aren't snow climate people also naturally more blubbery? That would be a significant disadvantage when fighting at a set weight class.

I think this will get wast... uh whatever it's called.

Sea level Sherpa. Sounds chill as hell.

But then if that became a trend, we'd have to start hearing what if stories about sherpa level Cain.

I think Ant-Man could be champ in 15 minutes of training (basically to learn the rules) because his limbs are to small to submit him.Try getting an armbar on antman!

I think Ant-Man could be champ in 15 minutes of training (basically to learn the rules) because his limbs are to small to submit him.Try getting an armbar on antman!
Except Ant-Mans suit isn't officially licensed Reebok gear

Tenzing Norgay would have torn through the featherweight division if he was born 60 years later bruh.

Back