I think Nate feels bad for Connor.

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

He could have been Stockton slapping him with words but instead he defends him? This is Nates moment to take Connors pride and he isn't.

Heart of gold?

Thug love?

He doesn't have to say anything. There is no refuting the tap and that trumps any and all words.

Conor is Nate's guardian angel
where would Nate's career $ be without wee Connie

Just game recognizing game. Nate is a fucking boss.

I don't think Nate gives a shit about being a big shit talker. He just wants to fight the big shit talker and get paid.

Just game recognizing game. Nate is a fucking boss.
It's more like Nate protecting his interest. He's taking the high road because he doesn't wanna make it seem like this is a squash match, which it is. They're trying to sell tickets and PPV's. He needs to be Randy Couture to Conor's Tito Ortiz. Then on fight night we will see who the daddy really is between the two of them.

image.jpeg

They saving all the bs feud for the 3rd fight

He could have been Stockton slapping him with words but instead he defends him? This is Nates moment to take Connors pride and he isn't.

Heart of gold?

Thug love?
From watching both Nate and his brother for years, that is one thing they have never done...shit on someone after they have defeated them. I can't ever remember Nate saying anything bad about an opponent...well, sometimes he calls Cowboy stupid for saying he'll fight for free,, because it only hurts the fighters trying to make a good payday.

Aside from that, he is all class, and he feels gratitude for Conor, because this is the big payday he's been waiting for his whole career. It is nothing personal, just business, and that is a great mentality to have when you are a prize fighter like he is.

Mutual respect. Its not like Nate didnt get busted up.

Both are go to war fighters.

Conor got straight up dealt with.

Not really much to be said, this rematch is going to do huge numbers.

Nate just carrying Mcgregor so he can sell to the crowd that the fight will be competitive

I have thought this myself. I hope Nate wouldn't take a dive for a 3rd fight.
Another payday
Not like nate is undefeated or something
He's like 5~5 in his last 10

I feel bad for Conor. His management shouldn't have let him take this fight. It wouldn't seem like such a big deal to go up in weight and lose. Now to spend the last few months for the rematch and get beat again, that hurts his brand. He would have been better off cherry picking some easy fights against manlets and continuing the mystique.

You see Nate understands the game. He understands Conor is out there making as much money as he should and that the rest of the roster is fucking about taking peanuts in comparison. He sees Conor making that money and he is now making it and he knows this is how it should be done. He calls the rest of the roster idiots because of this. They should all be making lots of money not just McGregor but the rest settle for what they can get as opposed to what they are worth.

Back