I think luque and Neal should fight next.

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
If and when neal recovers and returns, I think it's a no brainer. Magny wouldn't have added to his campaign much, because even though magny is a great fighter, I think they could do better matchmaking wise. I never liked the chiesa matchup idea. Always thought he should get someone who can threaten him in all aspects of the game, can take and throw leather as well. Seeing as they're neck and neck in the rankings. I think it makes perfect sense.

*ps* maia and chiesa were meant to fight. It is so obvious.

i think Diaz needs to be removed from the Top 15.

i cant look at the WW rankings without thinking it.

i think Diaz needs to be removed from the Top 15.

i cant look at the WW rankings without thinking it.
You're not alone. It makes me sick thinking about it. How can he be in the same top 15 list as usman, woodley and edwards. They're clearly several levels above him. Even lower ranked guys like wb, rda, luque and Neal and the other Neil, would dust him. It's disrespectful. Last time he fought a legit WW he was taken to suplex city.

^^^^

McGregor is ranked FOURTH (!!!) at Lightweight where he hasn’t won a fight for 4 years!!!!!!!!

Rankings aside, luque vs mas is the fight we deserve.

well they are not neal is fighting magny

Luque imo has not earned that match up just yet. I think Luque vs jingliang is the right step before luque moves top 10

Edit: I just realized he cracked top 10 with his randy brown win. which I don't particularly agree with

Last edited:
Back