I think it’s safe to say now that everything Conor described Khabib and...

And his father turned out to be him instead! He called the father a quivering coward
101218-mcgregor-fight-khabib.jpg

He said his country men wanted to get rid of him
khabib-nurmagomedov-dagestan-homecoming-getty-7.jpg

He also said to respect your president
Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Vladimir-Putin-Conor-McGregor-1029890.jpg

Do you want to add anything else? So everything Conor said about Khabib was a fabricated lie and actually was describing himself! How could you have any respect for that man?

Classic projection

This is very common, people who say a lot of negative things about ppl are usually subconciously talking about themselves

He made a bunch of silly excuses on IG today, things like how he didn't train stand up for this fight. If that were remotely true he'd be an idiot. Stand up was his ONE path to victory. The ONLY thing he needed to train was catching Khabib on the way in. There was no other way to win! Instead he CLAIMS he only trained wrestling like he was ever going to outwrestle Khabib.

Pure bs talk. And I like Conor. But he's talking like he almost won the match. It's a bit pathetic.

And I think Khabib will be remembered more than Conor tbh. Keep watching. Khabib stole Conor's sine AND he's seen as an actual, legit badass, not a slick guy with a big mouth who looks for ways out of contests when he's tired.

But time will tell.

That's weird, I didn't get that vibe from his post at all. If anything it was him admitting his faults and mistakes to prepare for this fight and promising to show up again, better prepared.

What I got from the post is respect, humility, responsiblity, and most importantly, acceptance in the results regardless of..

The fact of the matter is, this loss did nothing to Conor's popularity and draw. If anything it helped him because he has carried himself in such a positive respectful manner after the match was over. He took the loss like a true champion.

The same cannot be said about Khabib. He showed his true colors after the fight, a true loser at heart.

Decades from now people will not remember the name Khabib, but they will remember Kabobs, and also Conor McGregor.
Are you drunk?

Back