I think I got myself into trouble, girl problem

Well here an update. She hasn't came back. I put her smelly clothes in a banana box and placed them near my front door for if she ever comes back.

Story is true, but fizzled out because heroine user girl is not cute, or talkative anymore and who knows what she's doing while she's gone.

I'm a stupid asshole who drank after 3 years and months of sobriety last wenesday. I'm buzzed now but I will make another thread for thanksgiving check it out.

Well here an update. She hasn't came back. I put her smelly clothes in a banana box and placed them near my front door for if she ever comes back.

Story is true, but fizzled out because heroine user girl is not cute, or talkative anymore and who knows what she's doing while she's gone.

I'm a stupid asshole who drank after 3 years and months of sobriety last wenesday. I'm buzzed now but I will make another thread for thanksgiving check it out.
Literally best thing that could have happened, other than the booze.

So I was walking along, minding my business, and a girl asked me for a cig. I told her I would buy her a pack (the girl is not pretty but passable she's skinny. 5/10 ) damnit guys she keeps up with me in an intellectual manner.

She comes to my home, she asked if she could shoot heroine in my home, I say sure. She uses my shower and she smells oh so flowery. I'm not an Incel sherdogers, she cleans up nicely.

A half hour ago she says I'm going to a home girls house to let her know I'm spending the night with you. She's homeless, she's cute kinda, I have NO pics sorry dudez, she likes it when I talk about witchcraft. She says don't be to drunk when I come back. I'm wasted right now.

I'm excited to let a bitch fuck my life up !!! Woo hoooooooo

Jesus Christ are you an idiot?

Last edited:

Glad you’re ok, disappointed in thread outcome.

One of the great mysteries of the 21st century.

One of the great mysteries of the 21st century.

It's criminal shit. Or emergency room shit, or drug circle shit, or detention center shit.

Ah well. I'm reminded of something I saw in a book "pick up a bee out of kindness and recognise the limitations of kindness" some Chinese philosopher. Can't live thinking I'm getting mugged, jumped, home invaded.

Back