I think I barely passed Indeed's assement quiz with a "familia" score

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There were like 18 questions and I missed 2 of them due to the timer and that was my score "familiar". I think it's bullshit to be honest. I mean I am pretty sure I am smarter than your average Sherdogger so how did I barely even passed it? I should have aced this. Anyone else take this bullshit quiz and barely passed it or failed it?

I’m new here but what the fuck are you talking about?

What Indeed quiz?
I fucked up an online exam with Hustler because my stupid pos Lenovo died. Can you imagine that? Only working in the store not casting couch but yeah, not the greatest moment being turned down for that.

Man there are some ratchet people today here in my friendly neighborhood Mayberry today. Cant say I am happy to see the hating @Rocco Siffredi or Trouble Shooter whom I have no issue but I take a offense when someone like @Bubzeh whom I think I am not familiar with disrespects me. Also a white belt from today trying to flex on me? Get real @Cosby Aggressive

Man there are some ratchet people today here in my friendly neighborhood Mayberry today. Cant say I am happy to see the hating @Rocco Siffredi or Trouble Shooter whom I have no issue but I take a offense when someone like @Bubzeh whom I think I am not familiar with disrespects me. Also a white belt from today trying to flex on me? Get real @Cosby Aggressive
Just a little rubbing. Shouldn't have expected anything less.

Last edited:
Just checked and the tests are being devised by I/O psychologists. You're screwed buddy. There's nobody out there who's more familiar with the nuts and bolts of the scientific method applied to performance assessment than PhD holders in I/O psychology. If you performed poorly, that's probably a fairly accurate representation of the skills the test measured.

I’m sorry old timer. This is a quality thread and I understand your like count.

Judging by your WR posts, you’re a moron.

On another note I think I know you but since you changed your AV I forgot about you. You are cool dude, what is wrong with you today? That kim Young Un AV is probably making you ratchet.

Thats more like it, respect is all I am asking for. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

For sure bro. I used to tend to my dying grandpa who was also a prolific shit poster. His dying words were “Fuck theoneaboveall3. Dude has a stupid username and his ratio makes no sense”

I miss that old fucker sometimes.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-6_17-52-39.jpeg
    upload_2020-11-6_17-52-39.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 5
Back