I think dabronx is one the reasons that Khabib quit

Poirier almost submitted Khabib
Bellator prelim fighter Crutchmer almost submitted Khabib in training

No doubt Oliveira can submit him

But they didnt submit him at all.

Reactions: HHJ
I think Khabib subs him to make a point.

These threads are straight comedy. It wouldn’t have mattered who won on Saturday it was guaranteed someone would make a thread saying Khabib retired to avoid fighting them.

I'm sure it's already been said, but Khabib's wrestling and top pressure would be too much for Oliveira's BJJ.

I agree that he got better ground game than anyone he fought before. But it's not same level as khabib. Chandler managed to get up pretty quickly and than go to beating. It never happened to khabib. And about the fact you rooting for any Muslim. You do realize that there are 2 billion Muslims in the world out of 8 billions total. The only reason we don't have much Muslim superstar is because every Muslim country is pile of trash with people murder each other non stop. I guess Allah hate Muslims.

Khabib rolls out of bed right now out of shape with crust still in his eyes and 50-45's Oliveira easy.

<JRSmith40>

I don't know why you're saying this to me. I just corrected you because you said Khabib doesn't throw elbows like that.

Tavares was a very good blackbelt (3rd degree like Charles if memory serves) and the situations Khabib put him was very similar this why I brought it up.

In general I think Charles has a better chance than most to beat Khabib but would (imo) ultimately fall short and get finished in later rounds

I think this is super sound but I just didn’t see felders win as having any particular relevance in this conversation. Kinda seemed like on of those hater gifs that people use that doesn’t tell tho whole story. I may have mixed up posters or sumn tho. Either way hope you’re having a solid day my friend!

Back