• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think current Tyron Woodley beats all other Welterweights quite easily

Till presents some compelling problems for him with his height, reach, striking and take down defense. He's sort of built like Rory who gave T-Wood all sorts of problems. Rory's a better grappler, but Till is a better striker and has more power. I see Till giving him all types of problems unless he can get him down and keep him down. Maybe he can, maybe he can't. We'll see...

It’s no secret two of gsp’s partners were very bad match ups for Woodley

Nate and Rory, and gsp is better than both of them.

Woodley likes to back up, gsp Woodley would probubaly look like gsp herion at worst and gsp vs Hughes 2 at best.

Gsp destroys twood however he wants.

Like he told Bisping, “I’ll do what I want to you whenever I want too”

Woodley is underrated on here. Mainly because people hate him that he brings up racism in the sport.

If a black person brings up racism it triggers the virgins on sherdog.

Woodley has great TD defense. Can throw a KO power shot & avoids strikes.
He's really hard to beat.

Even his toughest match up RDA will have a really hard time landing on him.

Till has said his greatest challenge is a good wrestler.

Twood likely takes him down and smashes him.

He may be boring in his past few fights, but he is pretty smart.
Why didn't he take wonderboy down more? Wonderboy looked helpless when they were on the ground.

Nah, Tyrone so good at ducking he'll be the only black man not killed by cops.

He doesn't beat Rory. I think Gas at 170 takes the rematch too. Wood is a paper champion. There's 3-4 fighters on the planet that are better than him in this division. Don't be surprised if RDA gets him this fall.

Woodley deserves the nod over GSP seeing as GSP is ducking him hard. Tyron is 36, GSP is 37.. i wish this fight could happen.
Woodley just needs to accumulate the title defenses and get that number close to GSP first.
I can see GSP fighting Woodley in 2 years once he's gotten the LW belt and fought Conor. GSP is dropping to LW for the next to fights so a return to WW maybe happens in late 2019 at the earliest.

I would bet on Till and RDA to beat him on even odds.

Really other than RDA and possibly Till and Ponzi, really no other contenders look that great. This is the weakest WW has looked in a while as far as killers. People also forget Lawler is still right there. Losing to RDA on a torn ACL isnt something to overlook. He is still top 5. Other than him tho, Most new contenders look weak (usman, covington) and maia and and wonderboy have no business in the top 5. Need Masvidal and a couple other contenders back quickly.

Back