I Think CC's Knee Gave Out Too

Not when he got up after the ref stopped the fight. He was fine and literally almost straight away went to go and congratulate Ngannou. Maybe he was hurt a little from the uppercut, but the fact he is still conscious enough to wince from the pain as you can see in the gif. That to me shows his knee was hurt and he felt it. And was aware enough to feel it.

Yeah, after the fight, he was fine. He got stunned briefly and wobbled by a short little uppercut. The wobble blew the knee.

Yeah, after the fight, he was fine. He got stunned briefly and wobbled by a short little uppercut. The wobble blew the knee.
But why was the knee so weak in the first place that it could break so easily?

UmfMEd.gif

I'd thought Crocop said in internview years ago saying his knees have no cartilege left?

Cro cop was fine; despite the way he landed and how fucked up his leg looked (the position) because he was out cold before he landed in that bad position.

Cain was hit yeah, but you can clearly see him yelling when his knee buckled, then he had enough wits to roll over and cover up.

When Cain recovers in 3 years the rematch is gonna be lit

Not when he got up after the ref stopped the fight. He was fine and literally almost straight away went to go and congratulate Ngannou. Maybe he was hurt a little from the uppercut, but the fact he is still conscious enough to wince from the pain as you can see in the gif. That to me shows his knee was hurt and he felt it. And was aware enough to feel it.

He was trying to double leg the ref. Just stop.

UFC Announces New Rule: Knee Buckling Equals KO

In other news:

UFC Reverses Cain Win Against Kongo, Now A Loss

10001340.gif

And yet he was unaware the single he was shooting was on a guy wearing slacks.

At that speed, u can see how long it is from when he starts falling to when he screams in pain. He either woke up in pain or hurt the knee falling back, but not when he was falling down.
Yes, uppercut definitely hurt him.

His knee gave out for sure. No KO

His knee buckled because the uppercut made him go limp.

Even if it was more the knee than the punch, the injury was still caused by a legal shot, which would make it a TKO. It's not Ngannou's fault that Cain is held together with duct tape.

His knee buckled because the uppercut made him go limp.

Even if it was more the knee than the punch, the injury was still caused by a legal shot, which would make it a TKO. It's not Ngannou's fault that Cain is held together with duct tape.

dunno if that was him being fragile, he fell doing a split on his knees

If Cain had been as flexible as Cro-Cop, he would have stayed unconscious instead of getting pain woke.

amidongitrite

Back