• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

''I tell thee, Sherdog, before I lose thrice thou shalt forget me'' Lando 22:34

No. The receiver becomes a bitch after a hard slap.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

U ONLY HAVE TEENS & BITCHES GIFS, MUTHA?

snake.gif

Yeah two division lineal UFC champions are so meme.

Obviously triggered a Plastic Mike memewagoner.

the fuck is a plastic mike? infact the fuck is a memewagoner? ima assume you're talking about buttstuff cuz you seem like the kinda dude who like buttstuff <41>

Do Groovy vs J-Lau next, FS1 main event. Let them bang.

Lando is nothing. Fergie didn't pay him any respect and almost paid for it then came back and put Lando in the hospital. Sherdog considers that a "win" for some reason and got this ridiculous hype train. Will never make top 10.

Lando is nothing. Fergie didn't pay him any respect and almost paid for it then came back and put Lando in the hospital. Sherdog considers that a "win" for some reason and got this ridiculous hype train. Will never make top 10.
What's your f*cking problem with a bunch of people supporting Groovy? It's hardly "rediculous" that people enjoy an exciting up & coming fighter that bringz it every time. You're basically calling yourself a casual if you don't understand why groovy has a fan base.

If you're just counting W's & L's in the UFC then you're missing a hell of a spectacle. Groovy deliverz win or lose... & so your comment about his hype train is unfounded.

Back