I suppose Cody to Flyweight..?

makes sense for him, he aint touching tj again lol.

if he can make the cut he can fight smaller guys that hit less hard. i thought of this before the fight if he were to lose again.

just crazy not even 2 years from that cruz fight that amazed a lot of us his career has gone completely south after those 2 TJ losses. he needs to build his confidence

He says he can.

I gotta be honest. He fought soooooo stupidly tonight LOL. Hes an idiot. But I can’t deny the talent and speed

I think he would probably beat cejudo...
until proven otherwise i could believe him if its just TJ getting him too emotionally involved in the fight. I thought he was going to fight like an idiot and endup whiffing at the air when he fought Cruz, but he kept his composure for that one.

He says he can.

I gotta be honest. He fought soooooo stupidly tonight LOL. Hes an idiot. But I can’t deny the talent and speed

I think he would probably beat cejudo...
I'm not in love with Cejudo but I doubt Cody would beat him. His power punches which were his trademark looked plodding and easily timed for TJ. Cejudo takes him down and humps. Good first defense for HC tho.

That's the best move for him, TJ smokes him 11 times out of 10.

Looks to me Cody does too much sparring. He gets stunned easily

So long as TJ is champ, he's never going to get another shot, so he better move his ass up and fight them bigger boys.

People have really underestimated how good Dillashaw is, and praised Cody because of the Cruz fight. He did look great against Cruz, but that goes to show how tough and how good TJ is.

I'm a huge Cruz fan, but TJ beats him this time around.

I still don’t get why the ufc was rushing Cody for a shot again feel like they ruined him and he’ll prolly never be the same

Back