Social I spent 5 minutes on a CAPTCHA.

How the fuck is a computer gonna ask me if i'm a robot?

Bitch! you the robot!
19a82a06d93a3d620c5ec3277c27cd3e.gif

Doing the 'I am not a robot' captcha thing is a way of giving away your computer data, browsing history, search history, etc. I just don't bother with it anymore.

I am under the impression research stuff makes it seem like you're a robot and these requests tend to come from sites that think your activity on their site is too random. Do they have access to the rest of my history? That would be troubling.

Theres this shipwreck database that acts like it's fortknox and every time you make an account it's deleted cause they scared you going to pull up to a shipwreck and start stealing shit. No I just want my goddamm information. I'm not a Pirate I swear. Can only use that site for half an hour without it closing you out.

Click the squares with motorbike and the one motorbike spanning multiple squares, but it doesn't tell you if squares with only the edge of the motorbike count.

CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) is a type of security measure known as challenge-response authentication.

So that's what it means.

I keep getting accused of being a bot, sites will pop up a message saying something about your behavior and speed. It's not my problem I know where I'm going on their site.

CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) is a type of security measure known as challenge-response authentication.

So that's what it means.

Just click the visually impaired button.......

Back