I sense great potential for disaster (marriage related)

Cole train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ok this thing has great potential for disaster written all over it in my opinion

My friend proposed to a girl today after being together for 6 months who he gangbanged with other friend back in the day. The girl originally wanted to date the other gangbang guy but he rejected her and she dated other guys until landing on my friend again.

Also this is his first gf and shes kinda chubby fat with good looking face. Not a whale but more like a seal, basically in progress whale.

Also guy lives with his parents and has never lived alone and has no money (he does have a job but money disappears somewhere)

On the upside hes a former national ammy mma champ and not bald (unlike ts) so excellent genes for little one if they decide to eject out a baby.

Hes a good guy but im sensing a disaster here and i would hate to see him get wrecked.

(Hes 24 and shes 26 by the way)

Am i wrong to sense red flags here?

Last edited:
He's gotta do a final almighty spitroast with that friend and then force her into making a final decision. He can't let any potential feelings she may have for that guy put his marriage at risk

No disaster at all, he should be grateful that she has a great stamina which she cultivated by having many partners at one time. This means that his love making is going to be super awesome!

Lucky guy, I envy him, he gets to be with a queen who has so much passion and intensity that she is willing to get to share but now she is settling down and your friend gets to get a concentrated dosage of that love.

Ok this thing has great potential for disaster written all over it in my opinion
My friend proposed to a girl today after being together for 6 months who he gangbanged with other friend back in the day. The girl originally wanted to date the other gangbang guy but he rejected her and she dated other guys until landing on my friend again.
Also this is his first gf and shes kinda chubby fat with good looking face. Not a whale but more like a seal, basically in progress whale.

Also guy lives with his parents and has never lived alone and has no money (he does have a job but money disappears somewhere)

On the upside hes a former national ammy mma champ and not bald (unlike ts) so excellent genes for little one if they decide to eject out a baby.

Hes a good guy but im sensing a disaster here and i would hate to see him get wrecked.

(Hes 24 and shes 26 by the way)

Am i wrong to sense red flags here?

{<jordan}

8/10

Would read again

243204.jpg

<{ByeHomer}>

Tell him to do this^ He isn't Captain Save-A-*0. Have him focus on himself and set up a future before carrying someone else. People think "once I get married, it's all smooth sailing..."

NOPE

When you get married, you just punched in your timecard to go to WORK. Advise him not to get married yet, set himself up first, then look into it.

They both sound like complete losers. They're probably perfect for each other.

I'm sure they'll be fine upstanding and contributing members of society, and won't end up broke with 8 kids on social assistance down the road.........

Couple of degenerates. Bless xx

Back